Chapter 1: A Warning

Upon waking, I rouse myself from a heavy slumber and burrowed myself into the warm, heavy blanket. I rubbed the remainders of sleep in my eyes, gazing out at the horizon. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window making me blind. I stood up, dragged my feet off my bed, stretched my arms and hands high up in the air and yawned. 

I walked out of the room heading towards the bathroom. 

As the lights turned on, I took a glimpse from the mirror seeing a familiar face. The female girl was wearing white pajamas, [Your hair color] hair was a tangled mess,  eyes were slightly open and the eyebrows are brought together, which I wore a frown on my face. I let out a long sigh giving me a tight feeling in my stomach. 

High school...  

A new chapter in my life is waiting for me... 

Right now, I'm only standing at the starting line. Facing a bunch of obstacles that I need to pass by to make it to the end, the finish line--which would take me 180 days.

"Let today be the start of something new!" I said, enthusiastically. I gave the mirror a triumphant smile -- but my face quickly fell flat. 

I suddenly plopped myself down on the floor and let out a groan. " Why am I being like this?" 

Butterflies started to form in my stomach. Instead of butterflies, it felt like geese flying briskly together in sync. 

Bzzz! A sound formed, I took out my phone showing the time: 7:47

"Crap!" I said, "I have at least ten minutes left to prepare," 

»»---------------------►

As I put on my uniform jacket with a red checkered necktie matching with my skirt, I started to wear my socks and shoes getting ready to go out. 

I opened the door making my way down the stairs, I took my bike which was leaning on the wall. Taking a seat on the bike, I placed my black bag in the basket at the front, my feet on the pedals and started to cycle rapidly. 

The narrow spokes of the two wheels soon blur as I pedal. The cars were at my side driving by with the same speed as mine but faster. 

Within a few minutes, I was able to reach the gate before it was closed. I sprinted through the hallway and ran up the stairs. I bumped into numerous people without looking, giving me a stink eye. 

"Class 2-2," I said, "Where is class 2-2?" 

I let out a small groan as I stressed out. 

Suddenly, a tap on my shoulder giving me a startle. I turned my head with my face still shocked. 

A girl with light-brown, short hair tied with a scrunchy into a high-ponytail and round eyes looked at me with a cheerful smile, wearing a choker matched with the scrunchy. 

"Ryung?!" I said in shock.

"Y/N!" she smiled widely, giving me a tight and energetic hug which formed a smile on my face as well. 

She let go of the hug and placed her hands on my shoulders. "I am so glad to see you!" 

"Ryung, oh my god, I almost forgot that we're going to the same high school," I sighed in relief. 

She let out a chuckle and softly slapped my arm. "You were anxious, huh?"

"No!" I said, "I was stressed," 

Ryung rolled her eyes in a playful manner, "Are you looking for something? It seemed like you were in a panic when I saw you bumping into people in the hallways," 

"Actually, I was trying to find my homeroom. And-- Crap, I'm going to be late! What time is it?" I said in a nervous tone, 

"It's only 8:00," Ryung answered.

"Only? Wait, what time does class start?" 

"8:30"

I opened my mouth but I didn't found the words to say something, instead I sighed in relief once again. 

In the end, I was stressed for no reason. 

"Calm down, Y/N! It's just high school!" she said shaking me, "Stop stressing out with such a small thing," 

I can't believe I'm saying this but, she's right. I get stressed out a lot with small things like slow internet, nothing to wear, struggling with homework, forgetting my password, etc. 

I let out a disappointed sigh, looking down. Ryung gave me a small push letting go of my shoulders. "You'll survive," she said, "...somehow,"

"TAEHYUNG-AH!!!" a girl screeched in a high pitched, making all of the students near us sprint downstairs. 

Ryung and I were wearing a dumbfounded face, not knowing what's happening.

"SEOKJIN-OPPA!!" another one yelled. The two of us exchanged looks and nodded at each other, telling me that Ryung was thinking the same thing I was thinking. 

We sprinted down the stairs like the others. In less than a second, we saw seven attractive guys walking down the hallway with girls forming around them like a mob. They were all running and shoving at one another. Some gave gifts to them (which they happily accepted). We stood up at the stairs looking down at the people surrounding them with excitement. 

"Taehyung? Seokjin?" Ryung said, "Who are these people?"

She looked at me waiting for an answer to her question, but I gave her a shrug instead.

Suddenly, a harsh tone of voice said from behind. 

 "You two must be freshmen," 

We turned around in shock and saw a rich-looking girl with her hair up to her waist, light brown hair with a streak of light pink highlights, and sharp eyes. "Same as last year, always wondering who they are. Then, later on, you two would try to get them. Like the others." 

Ryung and I looked at each other with confusing looks on our faces, then looked back at her again. 

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I said. 

"Just be cautious," she said walking by us, "Also,"

She paused herself, standing next to me without looking, "Out of the seven of them, one of them is taken," she warned.

As she walked past us, I could feel the shiver down my spine. The two of us could hear her footsteps down the stairs. My heart started to thump each step she took. 

"Who was that?" Ryung replied, "I have a severe feeling for this girl," 

"There's a lot of things to get to know this school" I groaned. 

I took a glance at the girl who passed by us, as she sashayed towards the students. They immediately looked at her and murmured at one another. 

Out of the seven of them, one of them is taken.   

Whoever that person she was talking about, I probably won't even lay a finger of him. 

~●~●~●~

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow!

Please let me know which parts I should add or improve on.

marshy, signing off~ 💋❤