A Second Chance?

I was running for what seemed like forever when I finally arrived at school. I was 2 minutes behind my normal schedule because of the incident at the bus stop, so I sprinted into the gymnasium.
    When I finally got to my gym locker, I only had 1 minute to change. I quickly put in my locker combo (20-12-31) and put on my gym shorts, shirt, and sneakers.

 I quickly put in my locker combo (20-12-31) and put on my gym shorts, shirt, and sneakers

  When I ran into the gym, I realized I was actually quite early and the bell had not rung yet

  When I ran into the gym, I realized I was actually quite early and the bell had not rung yet. I decided to sit down on the bleachers and finish up my homework for economics. I heard a rustling behind me... and then someone pulled my hair with an extremely strong grip, which caused me to shed a few tears.
"WHAT THE HECK IS WRING WITH YOU" I screamed
"Look" the unknown whispered
"I had to do it, I don't like bullying you. Let's just say I got peer pressured into doing it, and if I back out I'll be wishing I was dead."
"THAT IS NO EXCUSE! I don't know who you are but I absolutely hate you!"

Suddenly, I felt someone sit on the bleacher next to mine. I turned to see who it was...
MICHAEL ZACHARY SMITH!
  I can't believe this... my bully is trying to be my friend. 
" Michael, this isn't some cliche movie where the bull and the victim become best friends and end up having kids. I would never want to do any of that with you."
  "Veronica... just give me a chance?"
   "One chance, and one chance only" I say through my teeth.

A/N: So I have decided that I will release short chapters, but they will be released often. The next chapter will be a character catch up.