believe again

Chapter one

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.For once I  was actually really proud of my self for hitting off instade of snooze.because thats pretty much what happens every other day.

but today was different it was the first day of my senior year not to mention in my new school.to me the first day of school was always  the best day of the whole year .I got to see all of my friends again.but this year things are different since I wont be seeing my friends ,instead I would be seeing faces that ive never seen before.

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom .after taking a hot shower .I wraped the towel around my self and headed to my closet . if i were still in my old school i would be wearing my uniform since my old school was a private school but now that iam in a public one I took out a skinny jeans and a black t_shirt  I did my hair  and picked up my bag and then I headed downstairs.

I found my grandma in the kitchen

making pancakes .

yummy.

"good morning grandma"i said while taking a fork and putting some pancakes on a plate.

"good morning sweety"

"so are you excited !"

my grandma said with a huge smile on her face .and i just nodded .

i really cant believe her .my grandma loves school she always wanted to get a medical degree but she couldnt go to collage because she got married after graduating school so she always wanted her daughters to get it but they all chose others paths.

so apparently out of all of my cousins and trust me I have alot of them she wants me to achieve her dream.but to be honest I kind of like it and since im a straight A student I dont think that she has to worry.

after finishing my breakfast I heared a honk ."oh huny harry up April is waiting for you in the car" she said.

I waved goodbye and went out of the house.  

"hey auntie aps"i said giving her a kiss on her cheek.she was my favourite aunt."hey gorgeous.you ready ?"she said with a smile on her face

"yup" I said and the car started moving.

the drive was a silence,until my aunt broke it"i know you might be nervous but im pretty sure you will make alot of friends .you just have to be yourself"

I just nodded.

but thats not gonna happen .the whole reason why I told my parents that I wanna change my school was because I didnt want to be distracted.and no I wasnt a nerd or an outcast, I was the head cheerleader and I had a bunch of friends and my best friends were the best in the whole world but I left because I wanted to get into the best collage and im pretty sure I couldnt do that with my friends around and especially since senior year is all about parties to them.

"ok .we are here."aunti aps said .

I thanked her for the ride and got out of the car.

I managed to get to the principles office ro get my schedule and my locker's number .

the rules for my plan were really simple.

1.dont make new friends.

the thing is I dont need any friend.having my best friends is enough.

2.dont get into trouble.

3.dont let people know your true identity.

So here iam in my first class APbiology .

"good morning class .Im MR.jones I will be teaching you biology as you all know so ...yeah lets see if everybodys here"

with that he picked up the list of our names and started saying the names "

after a while it was my turn

"mia john"

my name is amilea hastings.my parent own a series of well known hotel's around the whole world.so basically whenever anyone hears the name 'hastings' they would know how rich my parents are I didnt really want the schools students or the teachers to look at me in a different way and definitely dont want people to be my friend just for my money which never happened to me before since I knew my friends when I was like 2 years old but everything can happen in a new school so my grandma who is a good friend with the principle told her to enter my name as 'mia john' since john is my dads name and it was ok with the school.

"here" I said he didnt even bother to look at us while reading our names.wow what a teacher.