NEVER NOT KNOWING.

"You know It's going to be so weird without waking up next to you." Odessa paused, looking up at her boyfriend of just over a two years.

"I know. You'll be alright. The Bucks will watch over you. So will Omega." Stephen, known to the world of wrestling as TK O'Ryan calmly spoke to her.

"Yeah. But I didn't think it was going to be this hard exactly." Dessa sighed looking over at her bags packed in the corner of her hotel room.

Odesaa Soriano was trying to make a name for herself. In a bad heel kind of way. She had been in the midst of TNA. And the past few years, in ROH.
Odessa was a fan favorite. Through thick and thin. She was one of the females who were "loved to be hated." Dessa was quite the opposite in person however. Her character on TV didn't depict who her personality.
Her and some of the wrestlers of ROH would often do alot of community affairs. Visiting children hospitals. Helping out with low income neighborhoods. Often visiting schools with some of her fellow colleagues about finding other ways to stay busy of course, Versus joining a violent street gang, stealing cars, getting into legal trouble.
But Odessa's contract was up. And The guys in Bullet Club had put in a good word for her. Infact so good she had a meeting with them and has landed a three year contract with them. Three years IN Japan. Full time.
The decision to sign, was Stephen telling her this is what her career needed. Whatever happened between them was gonna happen they both had came to an agreement on. If they were able to make it. They were meant to be.

        Odessa and Stephen were madly in love with each other. They told each other secrets like best friends. Loved like family. And together, fans were crazy about them. Neither of them had thoughts of cheating. Of wanting to be with anyone else. And sure they each had their crazy boyfriend/girlfriend moments, but "Odesphen" as known to the young female fans, were definitely the IT beautiful couple of the Indie Wrestling scene.

     The public literally had NO CLUE Odessa's plan of action for her next venture.
      As far as they knew, once her contract was up, they were going to get married. She was going to retire and they were going to try and start a family quick after.

      No one was under assumption she had her bags packed and was leaving for Japan with The Young Bucks in the morning. No one.

"I'm so scared Stephen." His girlfriend confessed as she started to cry at the thought of this being a finally "Good Bye."

    "Hey. Hey." Walking over to her, wrapping his arms around Odessa's small frame, he kissed her forehead. "We'll be alright babe. We can get through this. We'll figure this out. We'll work out a schedule to FaceTime. To travel. I'll come out there. I'm sure you will come back here for Holidays." He grabbed Odessa's face in the palms of his hands so she would look up at him,

"I fucking love you. You're gonna go there. Kick some ass. Show them Japanese fans you're a badass, beautiful American woman. You're gonna charm them and steal their hearts because you already stole alot of ROH's fan base. Mainly you have my heart. You had it from the beginning you came into my life."

Odessa didn't know what to really say, his pep talk didn't help much except want to get down on her knee and ask for his marriage. That was the only reason she would get the confirmation to stay.

🕸️

Before Stephen and Odessa knew it, she was in Japan for close to six months. Slightly short of 160 days straight of being in the new Country. She had shocked the wrestling world when she posted a photo of The Young Bucks, and Omega outside NJPW arena.

Odessa Soriano had arrived to the Japanese wrestling brand with a bang. The shock. The awe fans were in the first week, was amazing. It was beyond a miracle. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, this is what she needed.