Chapter 1

Jiyeon's P.O.V

Well, hello there! Thx for reading this even though you haven't even started. This is my story..

I woke up because of my annoying alarm clock. Ugh, school again? Fuck this school.

I got up and start to do my morning routine. My outfit:

I want to go to Japan and live there! But I need to be here, you know problems. I get my things and start to walk to the school. I have a car but, I need to be a nerd. Because I don't want 'that' to happen again. It's now 6:00 am. The school starts at 7:00 am and I've arrived at 6:30 am.

All of the people starts to whisper things like: "Omg, it's the nerd again. She's so ugly. Btw have you seen Jiyeon's song? She have a new song again!" and following with, "Omg, really? Can I hear it?" then so on they keep talking about me, because I posted at the youtube my new song about my haters.

Then I saw my friends, waving at me.

"Hyein! Come here!" Yes, that's my fake name here Kim Hyein, I walk towards them.

"What is it?" I asked and open my locker and get my things.

"Twice are come here at the school!" They all said excitedly and quietly.

"Did blackpink told you?" I asked and they nodded, I smiled.

Why? Because, my middle school (at Japan) friends is going to study here!

"Guys!" We all turned to the one's whose shouting.

"Speaking of the devil, here they are." I said and crossed my arms.

"Hey guys! Let's go to class? It's 6:59 alrea-" Rośe got cut off by the bell. We all run to our first class, History. In this class I'm with Yeowon, Eunjin, Jisoo, Rośe, and Jennie.

Sitting arangement:

Jiyeon-[Empty] Yeowon-Namjoon

Eunjin-[Someone] [Empty]-Suga

Jisoo-Jin Jimin-[Empty]
Rośe-[Someone] Jungkook-[Empty]

[Empty]-Hobi [Empty]-Taehyung

(And so on, sorry I'm lazyy hehe)

Then the teacher/Prof.

"Ok! Class! We have a new transfer students! You can come in now..." Our teacher/Prof. said. Then they come in. All of the girls and boys are fanboying and fangirling, because Mina, Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Tzuyu. They noticed me and they all smiled and we all have and conversations through the eyes. Like:

Sana:"Hey!-How-are-you-doing-Jiyeon? We-miss-you!" look.

Me:"I'm-fine-thank-you-how-about-you-guys?" look.

Tzuyu+Sana+Mina+Momo+Jihyo:"We're-ok-just-missing-you-btw-why-did-you-do-a-diguise-as-a-nerd?" look.

Me:"I'll-tell-you-later-at-lunch." look.

Then, they all intruduce themselves.

"Ok, sit anywhere empty." When the teacher/Prof. said that they all run quickly just to sit on the seat beside me. And my seatmate is..Momo and they all sat down at the vacant seats dissapointed.

♥~~♥~~♥~Lunch Time~♥~~♥~~♥

I was getting my things while my friends are waiting for me. When I'm done getting my things they all stand up line up with me and start to walk.