Adopted

I woke up to the sound of shouting and immediately got up took a shower and got dressed.i wore this:

"Kim Y/N GET DOWN HERE NOW!"the orphanage worker shouted

"Kim Y/N GET DOWN HERE NOW!"the orphanage worker shouted.As I came down I saw 7 boys looking at me."These are the 7 boys I wanted you to see,they want to adopt you."she said with a sassy tone.Once I heard that I ran straight to my room to pack and could hear the boys laughing.

~15 minutes later~

I dragged my bags down since they were heavy and jumped down happily on the last step,only to be scolded by the the one with broad shoulders."You could have twisted your ankle."Once I apologised we went to the car and the cute one with the bunny smile asked "Would you like me to carry that for you?"I replied with "Yes please it's abit heavy for me."

~in the car~

"We should introduce ourselves."the tall,leader like one said."hi I'm Kim namjoon or RM." "hello I'm Kim seokjin or Jin for short, I'm also worldwide handsome."he said blowing a kiss,earning a laugh from the others."sup I'm Min Yoongi or suga."the one with pale skin said."HI!I'm Jung Hoseok or J-hope or hobi ."the one with the biggest smile said."Hey I'm Park Jimin or just Jimin for short." " of course she is gonna call you jimin for short because have you seen your height." Jungkook said which made us laugh and jimin gave him a death stare. "Anyway Hey I'm Kim Taehyung or Tae or V." And finally the cute,bunny smile one. "Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook or just Jungkook nice to meet you." Then what RM said next shocked me "And we are BTS!" I looked at them with my mouth wide open OMG I'm adopted by BTS!! I thought,they just laughed at me. " well...er nice to meet you I'm Kim Y/N."and with that I fell asleep on Jungkook's shoulder.