Taehyung couldn't help it. He couldn't stop it. He let his most pathetic side out.

As the tears streamed down the boy's face and occasional whimpers filled the air. He locked his door and sat in front of it. Taehyung's heart was beating erratically and he felt the need to slip. The stress and pain was too much for the boy to deal with. He let himself go.

After slipping into his headspace, the little crawled slowly over to his fluffy fort that Namjoon had made for him, and reached for his cute little tiger plushie. He buried his nose into the toy for comfort and finally let the held in sobs rack through his body.

 He buried his nose into the toy for comfort and finally let the held in sobs rack through his body

*** 

Namjoon was beyond worried. He could hear his little brother crying with such intensity, it made the older want to bawl as well. 

It took everything in the elder to not go and break down the door, just to cuddle the younger. He knew that when and if Tae wanted to talk he, himself would come.

These episodes of Taehyung had become somewhat of an occasional occurrence. Namjoon could only conclude that it was due to the start of university. Meeting new people had taken a toll on the younger, he could see it. Even more Namjoon was very aware about the fact that the younger would get into multiple fights with the school's hot-blooded bad boys. They proved to be quite injurious for the boy as it made his anxiety and self hatred worse.

Namjoon simply could not understand why though. Taehyung was a sweet boy, he was good looking, came from a good family, had money and even great talent. Then why did the little despise himself? If it was because of his littlespace then that was a whole load of BS, because not only  once, but on multiple occasions had both Namjoon and his family made it obvious to Tae that he was loved no matter what. 

Just why? Namjoon simply could not conclude.

While Namjoon was deep in his thinking, another's soft whimpers reached his ears. Blinking out of his thoughts, he saw his own baby boy crying. A quiet Yoongi was staring at the teary Jimin and thinking of ways to cheer him up, but he too didn't know what to do. So he looked helplessly at Namjoon and silently pleaded for him to make the pouty boy smile.