Interview With My OCs: Introduction

Animefan446: Hello everyone! today I'm gonna be doing something exciting, I'm going to have an interview with my OCs because I'm pretty sure some of my viewers/fans are still curious about them so I thought 'hey why not have a fun interview with them' so that's I'm planning to do!

*Audience cheers*

Animefan446: OK, on that note, let's introduce the OCs that I'll be interviewing today! starting off with everyone's favourite vampire anime."

Audience: Oohh~

Animefan446: Hahaha, this particular anime is also one of my personal favourites the original anime itself is about a girl who gets sent to a household filled with six hot looking vampires, however, thanks to my own ideas for not only making characters of my own but with a little twist and this anime is called...Diabolik Lovers!

*Girls from the audience screams in excitement making Animefan446 cover her ears*

Animefan446: Oh, blimey, that was one hell of a scream...anyway, let me introduce my characters from my fan stories.

*The three silhouettes stand on the stage next to their favourite background colours*

Animefan446: From having a loving and caring family, only to have them killed and sent to an Orphanage, she realised back then that she needed to get stronger and when she did, she joined a murderous gang that was well known in Japan until someone told them about their hideout. Their leader sacrificed himself to help this girl, she became homeless for a while until the vampire King took her in and she became known as The Reaper...give up for Rei Kurosaki!!

*Audience cheers while some of the boys' wolf whistled and 'whoo' at her*

Rei: *Grins Sadistically* Better start running cus The Reaper is coming to get ya!

*The boys in the audience had love hearts in their eyes and some of them fainted*

Animefan446: Hahaha!! nice one Rei.

Rei: Arigato (Thank you), Animefan. *sits down on the sofa.*

Animefan446: OK, the next fan story is about a girl who also had a loving and caring family until her old man decided to cheat on his wife. The girl is funny, loves pranking, she also writes her own music too and watch out, she and Ayato get along so well their pranks go up to a whole new level...make some noise for Ayame Takashi!

*Ayame appears in the spotlight while one of her songs played (originally Anna Blue's Silent scream)*

Ayame: Hi everyone!

*The audience cheers for Ayame before she takes a seat next to Rei.*

Animefan466: Ayame thank you so much for coming here.

Ayame: Not a problem and it's great to meet you, at last, Rei, you're so cool.

Rei: Thank you, but, you haven't set a trap for me yet? *Looks around to make sure*

Ayame: Don't worry, I won't prank you, Ayato warned me what you might do, given your reputation.

Animefan446: That's true, anyway, I've saved the best for last, this girl is one my personal favourites by far, she's Japanese-English and she loves to sing and dance, she's also got beautiful looks and every guy falls for her the moment they see her, I mean that literally, give it up for Kano Hayashi!

*Kano appears with a microphone in her hand she the chorus to one of her songs. Kano finishes singing and then the audience screams and cheers for her*