quatro

update: edited

"Why do you think they burned that cherry blossom on your back. The owner does it himself and whispers in your ear the fact that there is no take backs in the most disgusting way possible."

"I felt molested," Yeosang mumbled as he sipped from his cup of coffee. "Oh, oh and dont forget the tracker that they inject in you."

"He's not ugly... Never saw him, but he's a fucking sadist." Wooyung said.

Jongho stared at his food tray, quietly nibbling on his sausage biscuit.

"Anyways,the kid was slaughtered in front of us," Yeosang said.

Jongho choked on his food.

Wooyung sighed and constantly patted the boy's back,"Yeah I know. I was like seventeen at that time, the blood that was scattered traumatized all of us."

"Ask anyone here,they will tell you how horrifying it was. And Soojin-Noona was very best friend's with the guy. She looked dead on the inside and outside for like months." Yeosang commented as he picked up his trash and stood up in order to throw it away.

Jongho had a frown on his face,"Have you guys ever tried?"

Yeosang paused, he looked to the side and picked up the tray before walking away.

Wooyung sighed and patted Jongho's head, "No. I haven't, but Yeosang has thought about it before. But then the owner makes a weekly announcement every monday, saying that we signed up for this because we wanted to. And we can't leave because we agreed not to do so. And a lot of other shit"

"Oh, I was always confused to why he said that stuff." Jongho mumbled.

Wooyung smiled a little, "Well luckily for us, our head mistress allows us to roam freely on the weekends. She literally begged and seduced the owner to say yes. Meaning we can go to the mall and stuff, but we have to be back at five"

"Wait how come I know about this now?",Jongho whined.

"Because it's like every once a month." Yeosang said as he came back.

"You guys wanna go anywhere?"

"Ice cream!"

Wooyung laughed at Jongho's puppy eyes, "Ok then. Afterwards we will go to the mall."

"I heard they have a new store." Yeosang said as he watched people clock out and leave happily.

"Really? From who."

"The head mistress. She was so happy about it, requesting us to go whenever the time came"

Jongho licked his fingers to get rid of the strawberry jelly. "I hope it's accessories." He said as he then wiped his hands on his jeans.

Wooyung scowled, "Ew, don't do that!"

"Well let's go."

"I don't have money on me." Jongho pouted.

"I do~ don't worry it's more than enough for us." Wooyung merely laughed afterwards, waving the rolled up won.

Yeosang widened his eyes, "Damn must be nice." he scoffed.

"Oh whatever, at least now we can buy that new jacket you wanted."

"Fair enough, I only have like 30097 won on me"

"That's still a lot compared to the quarter I have in my pocket." Jongho commented.

Yeosang and Wooyung laughed.

' • ☆°, ' • ☆°,

"I want sprinkles!"

"Ok ok geez. Your like a child." Yeosang sighed as he pointed to the sprinkles.

"Well compared to us he kind of is," Wooyung shrugged.

"I want vanilla," Yeosang told the guy.

Wooyung snorted, "you get enough vanilla at night."

Jongho widened his eyes and tried not to laugh.

Yeosang turned to Wooyung and glared at him, "Wooyung I swear to god I will shove that pistachio I've cream up your nose. You say you don't like us talking like that yet-" he paused and grabbed the ice cream cone he was given, "thank you." He said as he payed then turned back to Wooyung, "your an ass."

"The only difference it that it has almonds and gummy bears in it," Jongho said as he snatched a yellow gummy bear from Yeosang's ice cream.

"Hey!"

"Hi."

"I swear-"

"Swearing is bad"

"It's only eleven." Yeosang whined.

"And it's not early for my shit so suck it up and let's walk around he mall."

"After we finish our ice cream," Yeosang said as he sat down on a bench.

Jongho sat to his left while Wooyung sat to his right.

The trio chatted amongst themselves over the dumbest of things.  Wooyung gave silly answers while looking around, until he spotted something-

Someone. And choked on his ice cream.