All Alone As The Ocean

There was a lonely water goddess named Cordelia, meaning jewel of the sea, who was alone since the day she was born, of course, there was a lot of humans trying to venture off into her land but she never felt they were there for her, but only for their own curiosity, they were never brave enough to go deep into the sea, where Cordelia's deep feelings were, so she had no one to talk or open up to. The only things she ever had bonded with were the animals that depended on her, the animals in the forest that used her rivers to drink from, the fish in her sea she loved to observe. She was a lovely goddess who was kind and pure, but the only person she hated was a fire and earth god named Mishal, he was bitter and cold who destroyed everything in his path, he destroyed the forests that Cordelia's beloved animals lived, leaving them nowhere to live and some even dead. She was usually calm and collected but even the thought of Mishal would make her oceans boil with anger. But once in a while Mishal would stand at her shores and stare off into the ocean, which was quite weird for Cordelia because he would do that for hours and she would have to just sit and watch every time he had a sad look on his face, which caused her to feel a tiny bit of empathy because even if she didn't want to admit it, she understood the look in his eyes, the deep loneliness that Mishal felt, But one day Mishal did something he should have never done, he reached his hand out to her deep ocean and once the tip of his finger touched her water, and big clouds of steam burst out of the sea, Mishal stumbled back and winced in pain,and Cordelia felt a stinging sensation of where he touched.