Misunderstood

There was a god of earth and fire named Mishal, meaning torch and his body was always torched in fire when he was upset or angry, everyone was intimidated by that and never came close to his body, leaving him very lonely because he was never allowed to touch anything that was flammable and if he did he would start a big fire. So everyone always thought he intentionally started these fires and hated the animals that lived in the forest, but the reality is that he loved the earth because he was part of it, he was the soil that the plants and various trees would grow on and he was the rock that the humans built their houses on, they were like his offspring, but everytime he would try and touch his own children they would ignite in fire, and he could never touch his loved ones or even lovers because they would get burnt. There was a reason he was always so cold and bitter, it was because he never felt actual love. People thought Mishal was stupid and wouldn't think before his actions and the words he spoke, but he thought a lot because of the time he had all by himself and he often had thoughts like "why does everyone hate me when its not my fault?" to calm himself down he would stand by the seashore and stare out at the ocean horizon that reflected the bright moon and always wondered "what would it be like if I were different?" "and "why can I never out my own fire out?" and he hung onto those thoughts for hours, and once, he finally had enough and crouched down and reached his hand out to the ocean,and as soon as his fingertips touched the ocean, clouds of steam came out of the ocean,Mishal stumbled back and winced in pain and heard an "OW" coming from the ocean,confused he looked towards the sound and saw the most beautiful goddess he'd ever seen, but she had a very upset look on her face "oops" Mishal muttered in realization of what he had done.