2: Somethings Never Change

Izuku's POV

It's my 13th Birthday, I must say my life has gotten better and better ever since Riolu showed up. I remember that day after getting Riolu i instantly ran to the playground to show riolu to kacchan. Kacchan was impressed and gladly accepted me to be his friend again, I was super thrilled hearing that from kacchan.

I currently have 3 Pokemons, Or 4 if you include nebby. First was Riolu, Riolu hadn't evolve yet in 7 years but i'm fine with it. He knows four powerful moves, Even though he hasn't evolve doesn't mean he isn't strong. His moves are Blaze kick, Sky uppercut, Hidden power and double team.

Second was Buneary, She hadn't evolve too. I found her when i was having a school field trip to my mom's lab when i was 8, She was at a Pokemon garden there. When i realized she was my destined pokemon i couldn't hold my excitement, My teachers and classmates congratulate me. My mom also congratulated me too, I was super happy that day. Buneary currently has 3 moves, That includes Jump kick, fire punch and Thunderbolt.

And my third pokemon is an um Magikarp, Well a shiny magikarp to be exact. He only knows one move that is well splash, I never used him in training but i gave him an experience share so he could level up without battling.

Today is my last day in elementary school. I'm honestly super excited to go to middle school where they FINALLY teach us pokemon related stuff.

I cheered to myself before getting ready to school. Took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and ate breakfast. Mom isn't home yet, I could have sworn she said she'll be back at my birthday. Well Mom is a pokemon professor and she rarely comes home and visit me, But i don't blame her. The world of pokemon is a big world, You'll find something new everyday.

I frowned sadly of the thought mom wouldn't come home on my birthday, But then i suddenly heard yelling outside the Door. "Oiii Izucchan!!! Fucking hurry up!! We're gonna be late" I heard kacchan's voice, "W-wait kacchan!! I'll be there in just a sec!!" I quickly ran to door and opened it. "Okay kacchan let's go!!" I smiled to him walking past him, "Aren't you forgetting someone?" Kacchan asked. "No?" I stared at him confusedly. "Riolu?" Kacchan deadpanned at me, "Oh yeahhh Riolu!! Almost forgot him again.. i'll be right back!" I ran inside again going to my room. "Ah-Ha!!there you are!! As.. i expected.." Riolu was dangling upsidedown playing with an all might figurine, "Riolu put the figurines back and come here this instantly" Riolu groaned putting the figurine to the shelves again. "Riolu" "wOaH lAnGuAgE" I glared at him while he rolled his eyes, I picked riolu up and ran to the door.

"Fucking finally nerd.. We're gonna be fucking late to class!! Come on" Kacchan grunted, I just giggled and apologized to him before we start to walk to school together. "Oi deku i got a good fucking news to tell you!!!" Kacchan said with unusual excitement in his voice, "What is it kacchan??" I asked quite curiously.

"You'll see" Kacchan glanced to me with pride, "Honami~ Come here girl" Bakugou shouted. Suddenly a shiny Quilava jumped out the bushes, It took me quite a few seconds to realize something. "Oh my gosh Honami evolved?! That's soo cool!! Did she learn any new moves?? Did only her appearance chance or does she act differently or something?? *Mutter mutter*".

Btw if you guys don't get who honami is. Bakugou named his female cyndaquil Honami! I know that's out of character for bakugou to name his pokemon and stuff, but let's just say bakugou has a soft spot for his pokemons. (Actually deku gave the name suggestion to prevent bakugou naming his cyndaquil Queen explosion murder)

Okay back to the story

"You're muttering nerd" Bakugou slapped my head, "Ouch that hurts..." i grunted in pain. "Wait..when exactly did honami evolve?" I ask him curiously, "Me and honami got into a pokemon battle with upperclassmen but she managed to beat all of their pokemons, Didn't you sweetie" Bakugou patted honami in pride. "Wahhh must be nice to have evolved pokemons huh.. It must be hyping" Kacchan looked at me, "Soo no luck on evolving?" Kacchan looked at me. "Yeahhh" I smiled sadly, "Hey shit nerd even though none of your pokemon had evolved doesn't mean they're weak" I looked at kacchan my eyes shining with admiration. "Thank you kacchan" I sniffled a little as i was touched about what kacchan say, "Don't cry shit nerd, Here look we made it to school let's get to class" Kacchan ruffles my hair. "Yeah let's!" I smiled at kacchan before running inside.

I gotta end the chapter here guys❤️ Hope you like it and i'm sorry for the long delay and stuff.

And can you guys suggest pokemons for the other characters? I have an idea of a full team for izuku but i'm not sure with the rest so please give me suggestion!!💕