(one)

"Billie Joe?" we heard a voice say. We all turned around and my jaw nearly dropped.

There stood a woman with dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was holding a boy on her hip who looked younger than Cody. He had dirty blonde hair and the most vibrant green eyes. That looked oddly familiar.

"Evelyn?" Billie choked out. I looked over at Billie and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Evelyn? Aunt Evelyn?" I asked to clarify. She nodded at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I figured it was about time that Liam knows who his father is" she stated.

I felt the breath get knocked out of me. I studied Liam's looks a little more- more importantly his eyes. The similarities were evident the longer I looked at this boy's face.

Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me.

. . .

I couldn't hear anything that anyone was saying. It was as if I was on the outside looking in on the situation that was taking place. 

Was I in a coma? 

I felt Cody tug on my shirt, getting me to look down at him. Guess not. Wishful thinking. I looked into his big brown confused eyes. "What's happening Melina?" he whispered. 

"I wish I knew" I whispered back. 

Billie Joe has a kid... with my aunt Evelyn. What the actual fuck?

I didn't even know what to feel at the moment. I wanted to be there for Billie. This seemed like a total surprise to him, judging by the blank look on his face. But I was in the same boat as him at the moment, I didn't have any idea what to do. 

"Come on Cody, we should get going. It's past your bed time after all." I murmured, trying to cut the tension. 

"Okay, bye everyone!" Cody beamed, making everyone smile softly at him and say goodbye. 

I picked up my bag and turned to follow Cody. I felt someone grab my wrist, causing me to turn around and come face to face with Billie. 

"Why are you leaving?" Billie asked, looking rather sad. 

"I need to get Cody to bed, it's really late" I lied. I just couldn't handle all of this at the moment. 

"But I need you" he admitted softly, breaking my heart in the process. 

"And you have me. But you should take this time to get to know your son. We'll be waiting for you at home, okay?" I smiled warmly up at him. He tried to smile back but I could tell he wasn't feeling too great. I pecked him on the lips and said goodbye to everyone, taking Cody with me to head home. 

. . .

Cody had been asleep for a couple of hours now. I on the other hand was wide awake. 

Mike, Tre, the Jasons, and Jeff had offered to come over and see if I was alright, but I declined their offers, telling them Billie probably needed them more than I did at the moment. And boy was I ever wrong about that. 

I was sitting out on the balcony, smoking a cigarette from a pack I bought on the way back home. I hadn't smoked in years but with the stress and exhaustion I was feeling at the moment, it felt very necessary. 

I just couldn't believe it. I thought Billie and I had already been to hell and back and yet here we were, dealing with Satan herself. 

Alright so maybe that's a bit harsh. My aunt is far from Satan. She was dating Billie once upon a time after all. But Billie made it seem like it was nothing when clearly proven by their existing child; it was definitely something. 

I was driving myself mad with all the questions and negative thoughts I had swimming around in my brain. 

How old was he?

Did they start seeing each other again after I left for school? Or were my assumptions of them seeing each other behind my back correct? 

How could he do this to me? Is that too selfish of me to ask? 

I thought he loved me. 

I felt a tear make it's way down my cheek and I didn't even feel the need to wipe it away. Instead I just inhaled a ridiculous amount of smoke, held in in to hurt my lungs even further, and then puffed it out. I don't recommend smoking this way- hell I don't recommend smoking at all. I just needed to feel something. Anything. 

I heard the screen door that led to the balcony open and then shut. Some footsteps shuffled over to me and I didn't have to look up to know who was taking a seat next to me. A hand shot out with a tattoo on it that read "PUNX" and took the cigarette from between my fingers and brought it to their lips, inhaling and then exhaling a big cloud of smoke. 

We sat there for what felt like hours been in reality it couldn't have been more than five minutes. In nothing but silence. 

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Billie finally asked out loud. 

I felt my mouth go dry at his question. I should have been supportive and comforted him. He didn't even know he had another son until tonight and Liam looked to be about three or four years old. I should have hugged him, kissed him, anything to make him feel less on edge. 

But instead being the dumbass that I am, I did the exact opposite.

"You lied to me." 

. . .

A/N: YIKES. This story is gonna be a shit show. But honestly, what else did you expect from me? 

Welcome to the third book of the Yes, Sir series everyone! Honestly, never thought I'd type that. Didn't even know I'd finish one book- let alone be at three! 

But thanks for sticking around and giving my stories a chance, it makes me so happy and I appreciate you all. Here we go again....

Thanks again for reading and let me know your thoughts! Have a good day/night/week/month/life! 

Rage & Love ~