Chapter 12: WTF IS SUGA DOING WITH HIS FUCKING LIFE?!!!?!!

SUGA POV
SO I AM CURRENTLY RUNNING WAY FROM TWICE BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID!!!!! I tried to run away but I ran into a fucking son of a cock shit bitch fucking wall! And I realized that I was turned into myself from June-August 2013 self when it was 2 cool 4 Skool days. While my other members were like what I said before. But twice was like themselves of when the debut and they were in their Like Ooh-Ahh MV clothes.

I sure hoped I would not die!
Ahhh who am I kidding lets just go back to the story!
Me: Why the heck are you chasing me???
Nayeon: Because Jihyo was the Ice queen in TT Mv and you were dressed up like a girl!!!
Mina: Yeah you looked so cute! I wish I could be with some one who also had red hair like me!!!!
Me: But I.N DARK AND WILD DAYS I had red hair that time!!!
Me (again): How bout I show you guys the video of the BANGTWICE SHIPS
ALL TWICE MEMBERS: COOL CAN WE SEE IT?? PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEE???
Me: Fine but wait till my members come!!
All TWICE MEMBERS: YAYYYYYY!!!!!! You are the best!!!!
Me: OH GOD KILL ME PLEASSSEEE!!!
2 hours later
All BTS MEMBERS: HEY SUGAAAA
ME: WHY WOULD YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!
V: I just wanted to see my big brother get cornered by 9 girls and didn't tell his 6 friends about it!!
Jhope: Can you just play the video?
Me: FINE

AFTER I JUST REALIZED AT THE SHIPS THAT WERE IN THAT VIDEO I SAW THAT I WAS SHIPPED WITH MINA AND CHAEYOUNG!!! That was strange because I just broke up with them! They should have shipped me with Dahyun because we both have small eyes and we both play the piano. I should have been shipped with Jihyo or Nayeon because I used to date them but Jihyo and Nayeon rejected me because they had Jungkook loving Jihyo and Jimin loves Nayeon as their boyfriends. And they also get the most lines in songs.
But Chaeyoung is dating Namjoon and I don't know if Mina really loves me still
A few hours later
It was just me and Mina and she was sleeping and I decided to carry her sexy body to the bed and put her there.
Mina POV
I was sleeping and then Suga(my boyfriend) went to get some water and he then he said he was going to bed and I grabbed him by the hand
Me: Suga oppa can you sleep with me?
Suga: Why???
Me: Cuz I said so! And I don't want a boyfriend who leaves his girlfriend like that!
Suga: of course
Me: Thanks
So I saw that he was wearing his badass outfit to bed.

 Mina POV I was sleeping and then Suga(my boyfriend) went to get some water and he then he said he was going to bed and I grabbed him by the handMe: Suga oppa can you sleep with me?Suga: Why???Me: Cuz I said so! And I don't want a boyfriend who le...

My outfit was somewhat sexy though

And that's when I said "I love you" to my Boyfriend!

Me: Suga oppa!!
Suga: Yeah
Me: I love you so much! I love you like your piano skills!! You look a little bit Japanese with your small eyes! And I also love your Rapping voice too!!!
Suga: I love you so much! I love you when you are an actual Japanese-American! I love your red hair. And I love your singing voice too!!
Me: I love you my Basketball 🏀 playing superstar!!!
Suga: I love you too my Japanese ballerina 💃 dancer!
To be continued...