Bakago get in that suit and get (Y/n)!

(Y/n) POV  

You shot your gun to the accountant at the register of the bank, the bullet piercing through his head. Your feet ran across the tiles, the cat-like mask starting to bother you, so you ripped the mask from your face, and let out your (l/s) (h/c).

Katsuki's POV

I woke up to shitty hair's yelling, so I got up and yelled back "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT, YOU, JACKASS!?" Kirishima ran to me, grabbing my wrist dragging me to one of our cars, I of course was using my quirk trying to get away. "STOP! WE FINALLY HAVE A CASE! A BANK ROBBERY!!!!" My eyes widened to shotty hair, then my lip cracked to a sly smirk. "Let's go get those bastards". 

(Y/n)'s POV

You heard the sound of sirens coming from outside, and you began to speak to the quirkless nobodies in the room. "Look what you did, now you're going to make me fight cops? WHO CALLED THEM?!?" You practically screamed through the silent room. Then snapped your head to a man under the desk, he had coughed, which made you walk over an and pull him out of his hiding place. "It was you, wasn't it?~" you cooed in their ear, making them tremble within your grasp. You looked up as the door slammed open, both of them SCREAMING in unison "THIS IS THE FBI, PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN, AND WHERE WE CAN SEE YOUR HANDS" you Dropped the man, giving a twisted grin to the two officers. You noticed the Ashy blonde staring at you, and you just melted at his crimson orbs.

No one's POV

Eljiro nudged Katsuki forward, too scared to approach you. Katsuki walked to you, watching your every movements like a cat watching a bird out a window, you were smirking to him "Officer Bakugo, I applaud you sir for approaching the psycho.. How sad you were suspended from being a hero for 4 years" you gave a mockingly pitiful look, making his blood boil, his crimson eyes narrowing. Eljiro noticed this quickly and tried to calm him "Bakubro don't listen to her! We only got suspended for saving someone else's life while using our quirks illegally!" Katsuki started to calm down, until you blurted out laughing. You were doubled over your stomach, just cracking up like mad. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY BASTARD?!" His voice cracked out as he screamed at you. You wiped a tear, inhaling slowly. "Will it make you feel better if I turn myself in, for the little explodo baby?" You gave a smirk, getting ready to activate your quirk. "Of course I would, but you're going to make me-" you didn't let him finish, for your demonic like wings launched you through a window, making Katsuki Chase after you. (Btw your quirk is demonic angel) around 3 hours, you finally let him get you.

I am so sorry for the short chapter, ill make another here soon! Author-kun out!