1

~🅲🅷🅴🅽🅻🅴 🅿🅾🆅~

"Chenle wake up! It's time for school!" Renjun yelled as he rapidly knocked on my door.

I groaned. "5 more minutes!" I yelled back.

"Not on my watch!" He barged in.

I woke up. "MY DOOR!!"

"I'll fix that later, now wake up!"

"Okay! I'm awake! Now get out of my room!" he leaves my room. "I hate you Renjun--"

"I hate you too baby brother!"

I rolled my eyes. I got up and I lazily dragged my feet to walk to my bathroom.

(10 minutes later)

I left my bathroom and dried my hair. I wore my boxer and my uniform. I brushed my hair nicely and now I'm done I left my room and went downstairs.

"Took you so long. "Renjun said while crossing his arms.

"Oh shut the fuck up. "

He sighed.

We sat down and eat our breakfast, after that we brushed our teeth.

I cleaned the dishes and Renjun fixed our lunches for our lunch.

I dried my hand and got my bag, we left the house and walked to school, our school is not that far it takes 15 minutes to get there.

"Hey Lele. "

"What?"

"Do you like Jisung?" Renjun said while smirking.

"No! What kind of question is that?!"

"Nothing~"

"Renjun I'm straight. " I said. I rolled my eyes.

"Straight my ass and yeah keep rolling your eyes and maybe you'll find a brain back there. "

"Hey fuck you! I have a brain!"

"Says who?"

"Me!"

Renjun laughed. "Lies. " He said.

"Yah! Stop roasting me!"

"okay okay, I stop."

🌹🌹🌹

"Class dismissed. " As the teacher said that I'm already out of the door. I Hate school.

But I hate--

I was cut off by someone back hugging me, I was shocked for a second but calmed a little bit when I realized who is back hugging me.

Jisung.

"What do you want jisung?" I bluntly asked.

"I just wanted to back hugged you, because you look soft and cute. "

I blushed. "i--i... "

"Awe, is my baby flustered?"

I blushed even more at the pet name he gave me.

"I don't like you!"

"Yes I know you don't like me but I know that you love me. " jisung smiled.

Jisung let go off me. "Well chenle I have to go to my class, c ya later at lunch. " He kissed my forehead. He walked away.

I just stood there, processing what happened.

I snapped in reality, I finally walked to my class.

🌹🌹🌹

"Okay class don't forget to do your homework. "

"Okay ma'am. "

I fixed my bags and I walked out of the classroom. Yes, finally it's lunch time.

I walked to the rooftop because thats where my brother and our friends go there to eat and talk.

I opened the doors and saw Markhyuck kissing.

The fuck.

I quietly walked to a bench far away from them so that I can't hear their moans or see them tongue fucking.

Jisung opened the door and he was disgusted by the sight in front of him and before he stopped them, I throw a paper at his head. He looked at me.

I gestured for him to be quiet. He understood.

He quietly walked to my bench and sat beside me. "Hey, why didn't you stopped them?" he asked.

"Because I want them to get scolded by jaemin and get roasted by my brother."

He laughed quietly. He pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hands.

"Ow. Why did you do that for?"

"why did you pinched my cheeks huh?"

"Because your cheeks looks squishy. So i pinched it and I was right. "

I'm questioning my sexuality right now.

"I-i don't like you!" I whispered shouted.

"You love me. " He smirked.

I heard a sneeze behind me, I looked behind me and saw renjun covering Jeno's mouth. Mark and Donghyuck just awkwardly standing there and jaemin just waved at me.

"Uh h-hey?" Renjun awkwardly greeted me.

"The fuck are you guys doing?"

"Spying on you guys--"

"NOTHING!"

I rolled my eyes. "Where's my lunch?" I asked. "Here. " Renjun gave me an apple and apple juice.

I'm starving.