3

~🅲🅷🅴🅽🅻🅴 🅿🅾🆅~

"Chenle, jisung its gonna be alright. I promise... " Renjun said.

"Yes, I know... " a tear slipped from my eyes. I wiped it from my sleeves, no I don't want to cry again.

"Guys!" I looked up and saw donghyuck, jaemin and jeno.

"is jisung... Alright?" Donghyuck asked.

"I don't know, the doctor haven't came out of the room. " Renjun sadly said.

They sat down at the bench near us. After 6 minutes waiting, finally the doctor came out of the room. We stood up.

"Is jisung alright doc?" I asked.

"Good news his alright.. "

We smiled in happiness.

"But... "

Our smiles disappeared. "What.. Is it d-doc?"

"I'm afraid to tell you this but, he lost all of his memories, especially on the person he loves. "

"Can I see him doc?" The doctor nodded. I looked at my friends, donghyuck is already crying and mark is comforting him. Jeno and jaemin looked depressed, my brother renjun is softly crying.

I walked in the room. I saw jisung peacefully sleeping in the hospital bed. I sat down at the chair next to him.

"Thanks for saving me back there.. I owe you a lot.. " I started crying.

I hold his hand. "I should've said... That... I love you before you jumped in front of me. " I cried more.

"I'm s-sorry... "

I hold his hand tightly. I laid my head from the edge of the bed.

Suddenly, jisung hold my hand tighter.

I look up. "I forgive you... Even tho I don't remember you. " That hurt me when he said I don't remember you.

I smiled. He sat up, "So I lost my memories, we should start over again. I'm Park Jisung, nice to meet you."

"I'm Zhong Chenle, nice to meet you too. "I smiled.