Part 1

"Welcome back to ANOTHER sister squad video!!" James shrieked. They were filming yet another glamorous sister squad video. This is the fucking content I signed up for. Grayson and James were sitting next to each other per usual, but there was some ~tension~ in the air tonight. What kind of tension you may ask? Well you inquisitive motherfucker, you just have to keep reading to find out ;)))).
Let's warp 5 hours into the future and say they're don't filming their video okay? Okay. Let's fucking GoooOooOoOoIoOoOooOoO.
*5 hours lAtEr*
"God guys that was one sister special vid right there, REALLL good," James sighed after the long frustrating day of Emma trying to figure out what brushes were paint brushes or makeup brushes. Let's also imagine Emma and Ethan are frolicking in the flowers because they're in LOVE fucking RIGHT?????
"Yeah sister James, but I think I'm gonna head out ya know?" Grayson replied.
"Oh sister, why don't you just come check out my new bed?" Grayson wasn't sure about this now. I mean he liked James as a FRIEND, but not like that, right? He wasn't sure and it made him flustered. Grayson had thought about James like this before, but didn't really want to admit it to himself. James' foundation didn't match his neck (ofc), and he was wearing all sister apparel. Grayson wondered if he was wearing the underwear to match the rest of his clothes, and well he wanted to find out.
"Let's go check us out sister."