How my life is !!!!!!

So my first day of school was honestly quite shocking like when I entered the classroom I was like 😱 hahaha jk.
I like how the tables were designed and it was honestly good for us to put the books and stuff inside , I'm proud of that.

I am quite impressed of the canteen as the floor was clean and I like the drinks though but the food -> IDK
Cuz like I bring food from home most of the time and ......
Well what can I say abt the milo.... TbH I really don't like it

I LOVE IT ❤️❤️❤️
Like not milo itself but milo dinosaur

Well now u don't have to look at the video necessarily if u don't want to watch but this is how milo dinosaur looks like if u r curious and have not tried it
I find it wonderful like

YASSSSSSSSSSSS
MINE
HAHHAHAH

Oh and btw I love my friends a lot they are so helpful and so nice and kind uwu
They help me when I need it. Oh and Charlotte what can I say she is super nice , an amazing friend , look for her if u need help cuz she is always there for anyone who needs it.
Well now Vanessa she is absolutely hilarious and an amazing joker heheheh well she is also an amazing friend and u can also look for her for help.

Oh and not Forgetting my one and only 🏅🏅🏆🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️WORLDS BEST FRIEND , my mum , I mean what can I say abt her she is just wonderful she may be busy , but is always there for my sibs and me she is an amazing mom and ofc a wonderful cook 🍩🍩🍰🍰🍰(well to me and a few of my friends anyway) but yet she can cook great desserts , breakfast / lunch / dinner , is always a amazing combination of food. Like she helps me in my hw and my siblings in their hw too and also does the cooking at the same time like sometimes it really surprises me that how can she multitask and I really want to be like her when I grow up.

Well now my family is always full of surprises and fun and I also luv them a lot and a lot , also a lot of laughter my dad is super funny at times and also works very hard like he never gives up. He also is a very great business man and a multitasker he is an amazing dad any child ( daughter/son) could ask for.

I am blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends in school and at home so thank u all for making my life pure and wonderful.
Saranghae 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

May God bless all of u who r in my life ❤️❤️
                                                       ⬆️⬆️
Lots and lots of luv to all of u ⬆️⬆️!!!!!!

Hi so this was my first ever book I was gg to publish but only one chapter and it's quite lame I know anyway so yeah bye