11

"So, why did you call up for a meeting again?" Changbin asked putting down his coffee on the table that they we're surrounded to.

"Is it really that important?" Minho asked with a groan, Hyunjin nodded at them. The atmosphere was serious, no one dared to talk until Hyunjin said the words.

"Drop the dare."

***

Felix was busy cleaning Hyunjin's house, he wasn't asked to do it but he does it because he's bored. Its his day off today, there's no class because its also holiday. Hyunjin told him he'll be back soon, so he Waited for him and ended up cleaning.

"Busy aren't we?" Chan asked gulping the glass of water getting Felix's attention, his heart beats so fast. Does he still love him though?

"Nah, I just finished." Felix nervously giggled and wipe the sweat on his forehead and neck, Chan nodded and click his tongue.

"Are you bored that's why you clean his place?" Chan asked once again, Felix hummed and grab a glass of water and drank it all the way down.

"Yeah, kind of my thing." He answered, leaning on the counter and placed the glass near the sink.

"How are you, when I was gone?" Chan started the conversation, Felix still does have feelings for him, but he loves a certain person now.

"At first, everything is complicated, problems, problems, medicines there medicines here. Practically, it was hell when you left me." Chan felt guilty, he left the younger just because he's going to Australia.

"But, a very, very annoying neighbor moved in next door. Boi, was he loud that he felt like he's the only person around. Well, he changed me. I guess." Felix smiled as the image of Hyunjin popped in his mind, he wonders if he loves him back.

"Are you and, Hyunjin, a thing?" Chan took a step closer, but Felix was unbothered by the actions.

"Nope, no no, not yet." He giggled, cutely. The last two words made Chan frown, yes, Chan already have a boyfriend, yet, he still wants Felix. In a way he can never have.

"Do you...look forward on asking him out?" Felix laughed and shook hos head, he locked eyes with Chan. "I don't know, I mean, he should be the one to ask me out."

"Are you even ready to be in a relationship, Felix? Do you even know Hyunjin very well?" Now, Chan's words sent conclusions to Felix. He's been asking too much that it was enough, he's acting weird and jealous.

"Does it matter? Why do you keep on asking too much?" Felix snapped, Chan's eyes shaked and sighed. "Felix..."

Chan's eyes trailed down on Felix's lips, he couldn't help but step closer to Felix who was frozen in his spot. His hands rested on the other's waist as he slowly lean in.

Felix wanted to push him away, tell him to stop. He closed his eyes and felt Chan's lips on his his, he placed his hands on Chan's chest, he wanted to push him so bad.

But his hands crawled upwards to grip on Chan's collar and pulled him closer deepening the hot kiss. They tilt their heads to the side for better access.

And there was something heartbreaking in there.

Hyunjin saw it.

He clenched the hem of his shirt and look down, he gazed up again and just left them alone. He left the house since he felt like it was hurting inside.

Felix quickly pulled away, he was terrified and felt bad. He saw Hyunjin left, he probably saw the scene. He felt so bad right now.

"I-I'm sorry F-Felix." Chan apologized and let go of the younger, Felix sighed and locked eyes with Chan for a second. He run his fingers through his orange hair.

"Its fine, I'm sorry too. But..."

"But what?"

"Hyunjin saw everything, he'll hate me." Felix's voice was problematic, he loved the boy and doesn't want to lose him. He'd been planning on confessing to him.

"Do you want me to call him?"

"No, no. Let's just wait for him."

"I'm really sorry, Lix."

"Its fine, its fine."

***

Felix bit his lower lip fidgeting with his fingers, he was sitting on Hyunjin's bed and was waiting for him. Its already midnight and yet, Hyunjin isn't home.

"I'm such a stupid person!" Felix almost cried, he was so scared that he wanted to restart his life but with Hyunjin.

The door then opened and closed, locked. Revealing Hyunjin, he isn't drunk and anything, he looks so fine. He always does. Felix and him made eye contact.

"You haven't slept yet? Its late already." Hyunjin broke the silence removing the necktie he was wearing.

"I... I waited for you, I thought you're mad at me." Felix said with a low voice, yet was still audible to hear.

Hyunjin sighed and realized what he had done, this might made Felix's attack came in no time. He unbuttoned his button up shirt and toss it on the laundry basket.

He went to the bed and slowly, gently push him down on bed. Hovering above him as he studied his features.

"I'm not mad, Lix. Don't worry, I'll never be mad." Hyunjin softly said, placing a kiss on Felix's forehead. Felix gripped on his biceps, his eyes full of sadness.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes baby, I am." Felix had the answer he wanted, but was still concern that Hyunjin is really quiet. They both fell asleep, Felix curled up while hugging Hyunjin, Hyunjin gently run his fingers through Felix's locks.

"I just... I'm just jealous you kissed him."