Part 4

"If you blow that air-horn one more fucking time, I will beat the shit out of you with it." Jong In's voice broke through the silent room. Baekhyun's laughter rang through the closed door as he walked away. I turned to face him smiling at his threat. I ran my hands through his hair, he closed his eyes in return, bringing me closer.

"I hate you, baekhyun" he mumbled against my head, chuckling at him i untangled myself from him.

"Come on sleepy head, you have work." i pull off the covers from his body as he whines more.

As we made our way to the dining hall, he filled me in on how the war is going. It didn't look good from our side. In my opinion, this war is pointless, we're literally fighting over something that happened long time ago. I admit it was a stupid mistake on the Pack's part bu i think they apologized. But then again, it was stupid mistake. Who in their mind thinks they can turn a baby vamp into a werewolf, because they wanted to end the feud between the two kinds. And so were suffering from their bad decisions. Even after the New Age, they didn't want to meet us halfway with our apology. The Pack is now fighting a war, although the casualties are small, that doesnt mean that the effects of it arent. Jong In and his knights found out that they were planning a surprise attack on them, and The Pack is planning a winning strategy and not a killing strategy.

Although they havent found one yet. But Jong In tells me that they might go on defense and try to make it out alive. That doesn't sound comforting at all.

The doors were open, i could see that everyone was present. I am guessing that Jong In was going to tell them the plan over breakfast so that the mates know too. I smiled at Minseok as he cheerfully smiled back at me. He was the only one that still hasnt found his mate, he looked lonely but i tried to help by hanging out with him while Jong In was in his meetings, we got really close and became really good friends.

Jong In started to explain his plan, as he talked, i made eye contact with Ji Mi and then Hyun Jin. we agreed silently that we want to go with them. We know how to fight like professionals and we would be good assets on their side. As Jong In came to a close and had decided that Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Minseok, Kyungsoo and Junmyeon. I interrupted.

"I want to come too." i calmly added. Jong In started shaking his head furiously, Hyun jin and Ji Mi chimed in, "us too, we all know how to fight, we can help" Kyungsoo was wide eyed, while Baekhyun started shaking his head and refusing to even think of the idea.

"look , you said youre going to be taking the defense, that means we arent going to be in as much danger if we were taking offense, and you need more hands." i persuaded.

"If i did i would take Yixing, Sehun and Jongdae if i needed but i am not going to put you in danger." he retaliated. I wasnt going to give up.

"I am going to go" i stated. He shook his head.

"Were doing this for your safety. I am not going to be able to focus if youre in danger." he added.

"Fine, but i dont like this."

"If this helps, at least you can help protect the girls with Yixing and Sehun and Jongdae if they decide to attack the castle." Junmyeon chhimed in trying to diffuse the tension. I looked at the two girls, they didn't look like they were going to give up. I smiled at their persistence even if they loved their mate to death.

3rd POV

Ji Mi didn't give up on the idea of going, but they needed a way to convince Kyungsoo, so after breakfast, Hyun Jin and Ji Mi took a walk around the gardens, and try to to figure out how to tag along to the battle. They stumbled against Yong Sang trying to convince her husband once again but no avail.