01

Naeun POV
Like always I am at my lovely house doing housework nonstop. Should I say it's lovely? Actually no, because I didn't feel happy staying here. Sometimes I do feel like suicide but I can't. Why? Because of my dad. I am married at a young age. It happened when I was only 19 and it's my last year of high school too. It's not because I love him but because my dad wants me to marry him. So, being a good daughter I need to obey my dad's wishes. We're 30 y/o this year, we have been married for 11 and a half years

I hear someone slamming the door. "SON NAEUN WHERE ARE YOU??? I told you that I want food on the table when I am back. Didn't your mom teach you how to be a good wife? and you never saw your mom prepare food for your dad? Ahhh I forgot your mom is died" he said rudely and chuckled.

He knows my mom passed away because of childbirth and how can he said that. If not for Dad and his parents I would never married this stupid Kim Jongin. I can find another man and live happily

"I'm sorry ka- I mean Mr. Kim, I thought after washing the clothes I was going to cook for you but I didn't realize that you would come back this early because you always come back late" relax Son Naeun don't be rude to him. I feel like I am staying here to be his maid and do the house chores for him.

"You with excuses never can be apart ha?" he gave me a smirk look and went out and took his car key rudely.

"I will not be coming back tonight. So, if I know you bring anyone here, especially men, I will kick you out of my house" I want to swear to him because One, this is not his house. Two, I am also a woman how could he be so rude? I forget his Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai the rudest person that I know.

Kai POV
Today was a bad day for me. I thought I could get something to eat but the waiter at the restaurant took our orders late even though we came here earlier than the other people. So, Jennie said that I should go home first and release my stress. I know you wonder who is Jennie. She's my girlfriend since high school even before I am married Son Naeun but back then we had been dating for 2 months and then my mum wanted me to marry Son Naeun.

Why do I agree? Because Mum said she would take all my belongings and sell them, especially my car, games, and much more expensive stuff. I have to agree even though I give her a lot of excuses. So, that's how I ended up marrying that Son Naeun. Because of that, I hate her so much plus, she is not even as pretty as Jennie. She is not the ideal type that I look to becoming my wife. I don't like girls like that.

SKIP~

After I got my car key I did not know where to go and felt bad being rude to Naeun. I don't want to be rude but when my mom said that I have to marry that woman I was so freaking mad maybe because I have a beautiful girlfriend and Naeun was just to ugly to be by my side. It should be Jennie and not her. Yes, I know that Naeun is a nice person but Jennie is 100 more nicer and perfect to be my wife but because mom I can't marry Jennie. Does Jennie know I am married? Actually, no. I am afraid she will break up with me if I tell her. I love Jennie so much!!!!

After one hour of driving, I decided to go back home and when I arrived home, I saw Naeun still doing house chores at 2:30 a.m. She saw me went inside and called me "Ergh, Ka- ah I mean Mr. Kim your mom just called and said she wants to visit you because she missed you so much" lol, I hate seeing her in my house.

"yeah sure, tell Mom that I will cancel all my appointments just for her" I replied and I just went to my room and ignored her.

The next day~
I woke at noon. It's late but I don't care. I went downstairs and saw Naeun with my mom. "Jongin-ahhh why you woke up late? you didn't feel bad towards your wife? She did all the chores alone" lol is she freaking kidding with me. She asks my mom for sympathy or what?

"Mom she always does chores by herself. Why do I need to feel bad about it?" and rolling my eyes. I saw my mom's expression change. "I never teach you to be a rude son or husband Jongin-ah" I know my mom is angry and I glance at Naeun and see Naeun's expression change. i know she feels uneasy right now.

"Mom, I don't mind doing it by myself plus Kai must be tired from his work and I am a housewife so it's my job. I can do it by myself don't worry and plus Kai also helps sometimes if he's not working" Yeah of course you should do it by yourself if not because of Naeun I have married Jennie Kim.

"Naeun-ah I know you felt uneasy and awkward around me but remember you married to my son so I hope you accept me as your mother. Also, I wanted a daughter for once, and now I have a good daughter and you took care of me and Kai so well. Remember that I never treated you nicely because of your father it's because I liked you since the first time we meet." oh my god Mom why do you love this stupid head so much? She is so ugly this makes me go crazy. Naeun is about to cry and I hate to see her crying face because she will become uglier skskksk.

"Mom looks you make her want to cry so stop being emotional for once Mom. Why does every time you come here make Naeun so emotional you know I hate ugly people" I need to continue with this conversation if not moms think that I hate her even tho its truth. I can never let my mom know that I hate Naeun so much

To be continued <3