larry rant

i would advise you to read this, but if you don't it's completely fine

okay hi i know i dont update on this book anymore but thats because its completed and im currently working on the shitty book im working on now but anyways i kinda feel like this whole larry stylinson thing he is coming to an end.

i support harry and louis and i love the idea of them being together behind the scenes of everything because honestly they would be the cutest fucking gay couple in this whole music industry and it makes me happy thinking about it.

which is why i've continued to make books about them but i'm coming to a point where i might just stop believing in those two.

we've been saying they have been together for the longest and putting little itty bitty clues together like tattoos, songs and places and everything of the sort but we genuinely have no actual proof.

and its been a few months since one direction left us, and jumped off the contract they were on so why is there nothing to be said about larry stylinson?

i'm starting to feel like we're just trying to hold onto something that isn't real? i'm not personally saying i don't believe it's not real, and i'm not saying i fully believe it's real.

it's just frustrating seeing people on instagram grabbing little pieces from places and trying to put them where they don't fit.

but anyways, this book i'm working on will be a short one and i think i might retire from this larry account and actually focus on something more bigger than this.

i've been writing and thinking about actual books thay i would like to publish, just not on Wattpad.

although Wattpad has treated me nicely and i've found some nice friends and met some wonderful people i do feel like i need to hold down on this app and click the "X" button for good.

but not until I've finished what I started.

amyways, thanks for joining me along this road. It's been a long ways I joined almost two years ago and I've made myself (and hopefully you guys) proud with this book. And I hope I make you guys proud with my other one.

thanks again,

yoursincerelyy.