Chapter 1

Esplanation
It all started when Percy Jackson got a half brother who stop at nothing until everyone one hate the young hero,he started from the campers of camp half-blood including the seven of the prophecy. However the hero being hurt care less because the love of his life still stands with him or so he thought.
The last straw is when his girlfriend Annabeth Chase who he decline godhood for, jump into hell (Tartarus) for dump him for his so called powerful brother still he was betrayed. As in no one wants to be with the hero who everyone hate.
Personal loyalty being his fatal flaw he decided to leave only to be summoned to Olympus and prosecuted for a crime he didn't commit,he was disowned by his father Posiedon and banished from both camp. He left only to be recruited into the chaos's army where he became the  commander of his army
~~~1000 Chao's years later(10 earth years)~~~
later the Hero return with his army to protect earth from Chaos's brothers End and Destructiö. The battle was won,End and his brother Destructiö was banished to the Void.
The hero Percy Jackson now known as  Nova forgives everyone but  who was finally   forced to become an Olympian god of time, heroes, weapons, tides, ice and swordsmanship.
After settling down he found love in a clear-sighted mortal named Amber Phoenix.
~~~~~~5 years later~~~~~~
Amber gave birth to baby Eric but due to the acient law, Perseus Jackson couldn't stay with his wife and son. until the boy clock 12 years when he's to be taken to camp half-blood and claimed.
~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~
On Eric's eighth birthday His mother was killed by Athena the Olympian goddess of wisdom and battle strategy just because she's jealous that an ordinary mortal manage to win the heart of the man she has a crush on. Unfortunately for her Eric already know about the Greek world and manage to escape with the last memory of his mother and their home blown apart by Athena.
---------Time skip---------
15 years later, the young boy Eric Jackson has always been wierd, first he discovered that he could slow down time, use any type of weapons and was very good in swordsmanship. He began training himself until he could use his powers to any length without getting tired. Even though he wanted to avenge his mother but his mother last words didn't allow him though he planned to give his uncaring father a piece of his mind later in future for abandoning them.
He was able to hide himself from the mythological world. He trained in the use of all kinds of weapons by constantly moving from one combat school to another until he was able to master all forms of weapons and combats skills after all his irresponsible father is the god of weapons.
A/N: The story is pure fiction and it belongs to me. It's also a sequel to a pjo I read sometimes ago.
Please bear with my grammars and typographical errors.
Thanks..

            PERSEUS_SWORDZ