Where the action begins..!

WARNING-18+
20:00 h
As I was coming out of my room I heard moans and groans,I immidiately knew it was Juan..I froze,my body lost control. My hand found it's way to my womanhood...Hearing his moans was the best thing I heard in my whole life. It was making me wetter by every second that passed.I started rubbing my clit and I let out a moan.Just then I heard him stop moaning while I rushed down the stairs almost falling down.I just went to the kitchen pretending I was drinking water..Just a few seconds later I saw him coming down too...I just said hi avoiding eye contact.I decided to make myself an orange juice.As I was making it I felt a pair of hands hugging my waist while grinding on my ass.. I just threw my head back letting out a light soft moan..He took my hair in one hand pulling it a bit backwards,and whispering in my ear. 
-Did I just hear you moan upstairs babygirl?
-N-no...(I hated myself for stuttering in the situation like this)
He pushed his cock harder against me,making me feel his erection.
-Really? Then why are you stuttering babe?
-I-i....
-I tought so..
He grabbed my waist bending me over the table,lifting up my skirt.
-I will make sure after this you will never lie to me again my love.
He spanked me,while pulling on my hair,I could feel my left cheek burning after who knows how many spanks.
I heard him taking of his sweatpants,not daring to look at him.
He turned me around smashing himself inside of my womanhood.He took me by my neck pressing lightly on it,while fucking me deep and hard making the whole table shake.
At this point I was a moaning and screaming mess. His hard big cock inside of me,feeling pain and pleasure mixed together,I could only shut my eyes and moan for him.
-Will you ever lie to Daddy again babygirl? Huh!? (He said that slapping me hard across my face)
-N-no Daddy..I promise,h-harder
-You're such a good girl,such a good fucking girl for me. (He said that fucking me harder adding that he is close)
I couldn't find words to say that I'm going to cum,because of the pleasure he was giving me at that moment.
I just came all over his dick,screaming out loud not caring about anything.
He groaned one last time pulling himself out of my womanhood and cumming on my stomach.
-You were amazing babygirl,so incredible... I lov-
That was the last thing I heard before my alarm clock turned on...I jumped out of my bed sweating and panting real hard.
Just then I realised it was a dream...I sit on the edge of the bed,calming down thinking of what I just dreamt of....