Prologue

The girl sat on her bed patiently. Her strawberry blond hair carefully brushed running halfway down her back. Her green eyes were sparkling with delight. Her dad had promised a present for her, hopefully it wasn't a Barbie doll or something like that she hated that kind of stuff.

Luckily her dad wasn't one to get her presents like that, her mum was though.

She only had to sit for another five minutes or so before a ginger haired man burst through the door. He grinned with delight.

'So Hun because of your good behaviour and not falling over for a week I have got this for you'

He took his hands behind his back revealing a disk. The girl shrieked.

'Minecraft story mode?!' She yelled jumping on him, nearly toppling him to the ground. He started laughing.

'Knew you'd love it Tess'

For the next month Tess and her dad found time to play the game. Much to Kath's, Tess's mum's disapproval. Tess found such joy in watching a few ordinary teens much like herself go on this amazing journey that brings them all together. She did find heartbreak when Jesse's pet pig died, but she found much enjoyment in watching her favourite ship Luktra grow. She even doodled #Luktra4life on her arm. She was obsessed.

Kath did not enjoy watching Tess do the things she loves, like playing in the mud, going to the fields to watch the animals and of course play video games.

This caused arguments with her and Mark, Tess's dad. He loved seeing the young girl be herself in such a unique way. After many months of shouting and screaming the day Tess had been dreading finally came.

Mark came up to her room. An orange Star wars bag on his back. His cheeks we're red and his eyes we're bloodshot.

"Tess, hun, I have to go"

Tess's eyes filled with tears. "I know"

He paused. Your mum thinks its best if I just leave, but I want you to know I love you so much"

Mark pulled Tess into a hug. She hugged him like she would never see him again. At that moment Tess thought she would never see her dad again.

So let me explain. I hate my writing style I used in The just deleted Glitch. So this happened. The chapter will be longer and will have better grammar. I'm still working on the cover but I wanted this chapter out and posted for Sunday. That's all :D