Not What I Want

Ever since Tess played the first episode of Minecraft story mode she hoped that she could get a chance to go on a life changing adventure. If only someone told her it meant getting her home destroyed.

The horse Tess rode on was jumpy every little rock it stepped on felt like the horse jumped a mile high.

"How long is the town from here?" Olivia called for the fifth time.

"yeah I'm hungry!" Axel yelled

They both turned to Jesse.

"It should be another half mile" Tess called back.

The next ten minutes Tess thought of being in Jesse's place. Everyone counting on you. Everyone thinking you can do the right thing. Not something Tess would want to do.

The town soon came up onto the horizon. As always the group admired Cart-towns small houses but as Tess looked and saw her childhood home: Everywhere was busy. Cars speeding on the main road. Kids skipping on the streets and their parents cutting the grass.

Now it sat abounded. It seemed to have only been like this for a few hours. Tess never thought shed the place she grew up in look like Atlanta out of The walking dead.

I hate short chapters. Sorry I missed last week. Next chapter will be extra long. It will be continued from chapter 1. See ya then ;)