Author's Note

Hey Everyone! Nice to meet you! Thank you for checking out my first story and reading it. I really appreciate it.

However, if any of the BTS members read any fan fictions or find out about them and say that they need to be taken down I will immediately unpublish this story. The members always come first and though I love writing, the boys and their wishes dictate whether or not these fan fictions will continue from me.

Please understand that I am using the boys solely for their character purpose. Please forgive me if you see a correlation between any of the members  and my story that isn't something the boys would do in real life. This is just a story and is fiction it will remain that way.

If you see any similarities between my book and someone else is book please understand that it was unintentional. All the ideas in my book and of my book are my own.

Lastly, if you do not like the way I showcase the members or something about the plot. Please do not comment or hate about how much you dislike the book. Please instead discontinue reading the book and find another one that suits your interests. I understand some of the ideas or thoughts in this book do not appeal to all people, so please refrain from commenting hurtful things. It takes a long time for me to write chapters and thinking of the plot so I would appreciate if you supported it rather than demeaned it.

I hope you enjoy reading the book, *bows*

Enjoy chapter 1.