Chapter 16

This chapter contains scenes of sexual nature and words and phrases that can affect people. Please please please if you are sensitive to topics such as these and do not wish to read sexual scenes do not read the last half of this chapter. Thank you.

HYUN POV

It was finally the weekend getaway the boys had been talking about non-stop for the week. The plane ride had been pretty quiet since everyone just fell asleep. (A/N: except for yoongi and Sooyeon check out the last chapter if confused.)

Tokyo was absolutely breathtaking. You stepped out of the plane and immediately were lead to a back exit so the boys wouldn't be spotted. You got into another black van, it blended seamlessly into the night sky. You looked out into the sky and the city's lights were eye catching.

You were staring at the window and the city outside when you felt a weight lean on your shoulders. You turned your head to see a sleepy Jungkook resting his head on your shoulders. You smiled at the sight. You turned a little so it was more comfortable for him and gave him a light kiss on his head.

You reached the hotel room and woke Jungkook up.

"Jungkook-ah, we're here."

"Hmmm" he got up slowly and you both watched everyone leave the car before it was your turn.

You reached the lobby of the hotel and luckily it was empty. The manager went to get your room keys and assigned rooms.

Room assignments: Sooyeon&you, Jin,RM&J-Hope, V&Jimin, Suga&Jungkook.

Turns out Suga and Jungkooks room was right next to yours and Sooyeon's. Which was very convenient for you and Jungkook to talk to each other, however it seemed like it was awkward for Yoongi and Sooyeon.

"Goodnight, love." Jungkook said as he kissed you and went inside his room.

"Goodnight Kook." you said giving him one last peck before going inside your room.

You washed up and drifted asleep. It had been a long day.

——The Next Morning——

All of you got up and changed and got ready for the day.

Hyun's Outfit:

You all got downstairs to their manager

Manager: "You all have the morning to do whatever you please, but remember tonight we have an event to attend to, please dress appropriately."

"AN EVENT???" Sooyeon and you shouted.

Manager: "Yes. I assume the boys told you. It's formal so gowns please."

"You pabos forgot to inform us??? Really?? We don't have clothes for that." You said glaring at Jungkook.

"Oops it slipped my mind." Jungkook said looking down.