48

Dam they're hot and I love them. I miss Harry's longer hair, AND NOW LOUIS IS GROWING HIS HAIR OUT AND ITS AMAZING! Long live the long hair bitches.

Also ps, I said smut requested scene would be this chapter, but it's actually next one. This just leads to it. Can only fit so much on a page (:

"My Styles," Harry giggled, letting out a gasp as the limo shifted lanes which caused his wine to spill. He started giggling right away and quickly sipped some liquid out the glass before anymore could flow over.

"My suns," Louis cheered happily. He scooted himself next to Harry's side and smiled as he wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulder. "Hi."

"We are heading to the American Music Awards," Harry gleaned, turning to look at Louis and smiling, "And Louis is taking me as his date."

"He's my husband so I kind of have to," Louis whispered more towards the camera, giggling when Harry scoffed and smacked his arm.

Louis snorted as he pressed a kiss to the side of Harry's cheek. He then looked out the window and realized they pulled up to the venue and the place was already filled with other celebrities and reporters. Harry had to sign off his vlog as Louis looked over at Harry and gave him a brief smile before grabbing his hand and leading them out the limo.

People were cheering loudly and the cameras were flashing bright. Harry was smiling and waving to everyone around them. Louis led the both of them over to the red carpet to take a few photos before he was ready to go inside.

Louis held on to Harry tightly as they made their way through the masses of tables set out in the main area.  They quickly made their seat at a table with a few of Louis' friends. Zayn was at the table, a solo artist whom Louis had been friends with since he first moved to America. He also ha Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande and Adele.  Harry had to bite his tongue as he slowly sat down in his seat.

"Haz, act like you've been here before," Louis whispered against Harry's ear. He placed his hand on Harry's thigh to calm him down and pressed a light kiss to the column of his neck.

Harry took in a big swallow before he turned to Louis, wide eyed and still in shock. "How can I act like I've been here if you've never brought me?"

"Hush," Louis chastised with a smile, "The show is beginning." Louis smiled and kissed Harry's lips as the lights dimmed down. The spotlight was shining on the stage, and the host for the night was walking out to introduce the show.  The awards Louis was up for was Tour of the Year, Favorite Artist, and Favorite Song.

"If you win favorite artist it's because of me," Harry whispered into his ear.

"Excuse me?" Louis rolled his eyes. "What have you done?"

"My vlogging," Harry stated as he grabbed a glass of wine.

About half way through the show and three wine glasses later, Harry was anxiously bouncing in his seat. He needed to wee, but he didn't want to miss his husband potentially winning all three categories he was in, but well - he was tipsy.

"Lou," Harry whined, poking Louis' arm, "I need to wee." He complained. He bit his bottom lip and squeezed his legs together as if it would alleviate the need to release his bladder.

Louis turned towards him and raised his eyebrow, "Then go silly. You don't have to raise your hand and ask."

"But I don't want to miss anything," Harry twitched.

Louis smiled sweetly as he pressed a hand to Harry's cheek, rubbing his thumb along Harry's skin, "You won't miss anything. Just go, darling. You're being ridiculous."