You did what?!

Blurry went to school and ran up to mally " oh hi blurry " mall says giving me a hug I didn't say hi I just hugged her then glanced and Harris who was staring down my mally for hugging me " I'll be right back mally "
I ran to Harris " what do u think ur looking at Harris "
"The girl who's stealing my senpai .!"
He took my hand and made me follow him to the guys locker room " what are you gonna do-" he cut me off my kissing me and pulling me close to him and instead of throwing him off I kinda liked the kiss. I let him as I shut my eyes and we slowly made out and hide in a corner know one knew abt I don't know how much time had passed it felt like a hour though cause the law bell for class had rang and we look at each other running off to class I was late and put in to after school detion ( sorry for miss spelling ) with Harris we sat next to each other doing nothing but just reading the teacher left and we looked at each other " u're mine miss blurry "
I looked at him and I took down my hair which I hadn't ever done " good mr Harris "

W/a: hope you enjoyed i liked it and I have plot twist hope I left u on a good clif hanger I'll update other story's very very soon anyway love you thnx for ready ❤️