The meeting though rough,meant everything

It begins
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\//

Musutafu, Japan. Where a small, almost unnaturally small four-year-old boy waits in earnest. What could it be? What would he get? He hoped for something super strong like his dad's! Or maybe a modified version of his mom's, either way, he couldn't wait for the final inspection of his quirks.

Waiting patiently in the car whilst his mother drove him to the doctors, she couldn't help with also being excited, along with anxious. She hoped his quirk could help him with heroics... While also being useful enough for more drawn back tasks like cooking or something or another.

Getting out of the family car Midoriya Izuku all but raced into the clinic, his mother short on his heels before picking him up so he didn't run amock in the clinic where other patients and clients were.

"Izuku. What did I say about running like that? I get your excited bu that's very dangerous okay?" Izuku nods, understanding his mother's concerns. He was rather reckless when excited.

A minute, maybe two, or rather an hour had passed to Izuku before they were called into the doctors for X-rays and blood tests.

Then it was another hour to wait, Izuku was normally quite the patient boy, really he was. But this was taking too long! He wanted to know what quirk he was going to get so he could become a hero!

Unfortunately... Destiny is an asshole and makes those undeserving in her grasp understand that by making them her bitch.

"Give it up, your quirkless."

A crack in the facade of happiness that would carry for eons, a blank smile stuck on his face as the reality soon crashed and crumbled under the weight of what was just uttered from that doctor's mouth. Inko had reacted similarly, but the bluntness of the doctor confused her so, that didn't seem like the appropriate way to respond to this situation, did he not know nor care about what quirkless people, especially children tend to go through?

"But sir... I, that can't be true! All of the other children at kindergarten already have their quirks and little Izuku... It can't be." The doctor would turn and show both the x-ray and blood samples... However, shuffling a few papers away for... Later, use.

"Right here you can see Midoriya has the joint in his toe, and the blood test is here. No matter how much you whine or argue your son is quirkless, my condolences ma'am." He would turn to keep doing whatever he was doing before, the nurse coming and ushering the two out.

The ride home was quiet, uncomfortable so, a pregnant silence never brought to finish as Izuku slowly walked into his room, eyes hollow and dead, soul and dream cracked, shattering before his mother's very eyes. He needed to be alone, and she knew and respected that, sadly though... He wasn't the only one that took the news in a very negative light.

The next morning Midoriya was dropped off and approached his best friend, Katuski Bakugou: Quirk, explosion.

Excited and energy boundless he asked the one question Midoriya didn't have the time nor patience to answer from his almost dead state, eyes hollow and glazed, he just replies, "Don't have one Kachann," and moved on with his day.

Now, not only did this severely piss of Katsuki Bakugou to a very high degree, not only because he was being fucking ignored by Izuku of all people. But the idiot was quirkless!? How dare he! Who was supposed to be his sidekick now, if it wasn't Izuku then there was no damn point to being friends anymore. Everyone knew that the quirk made the hero, and without one. You might as well just give up and hope for one in the next life.