Sneaking out for a spar: The mentor and the start of deviance!

Things are gonna start heating up soon, it's time for All Might to be a good fucking mentor for once

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\//

Sitting at the front door putting on his red clompers is Izuku Midoriya, getting ready to train at the outrageous hour of 3 AM, going for an early morning run before meeting up with his trainer, All Might at Takoba beach to talk. Both about One for All, and school for today.

To say the green-haired teen, and holder of One for All was tired would be a goddamn understatement. Not only was he still dealing with the backlash of breaking his feet, tensing up and quietly hissing every three minutes or so, his shoes now no longer fit comfortably. Making running as uncomfortable as ever. But, the revolution waits for no man... However.

In the back of Midoriya's head lies One for All, waiting for it's time to shine, and inside we would find six, supposedly dead figures lying in wait, watching in wait. One of those figures, not hidden by a strange black smog was the seventh holder, Nana Shimura. And to say that she wasn't impressed with Toshi would be an understatement. Here she was, proud that he found a successor like him, just to not train him properly and give him advice a kindergartener could explain in more detail with.

"Goddamit Toshi! I swear to god if you make me come out there I am gon-!" Cut off by Midoriya making it to All Might, with the two users being so close it had a strange effect on the quirk, and Nana was once again covered by the smog, no longer able to speak or struggle against it.

"Ah! Midoriya my boy, it's nice to see you! I'm glad you could make it on such short notice," the tall, skeletal figure of Toshinori proclaimed, walking over and putting his hands on Midoriya's shoulders. "I saw what happened at the quirk test yesterday, and I must say. I don't know exactly what that green lightning was or how you figured out how to tap into such power after only a few weeks is astounding, I'm proud of you my boy."

While Midoriya initially wanted to tell of his mentor for his, no lying poor training tactics hearing this come from the man whom Midoriya knew as his idol. The dam broke, and tears started to spill as Midoriya launched himself at Toshinori, hugging him tightly.

"W-Woah! M-my boy my bones are not as strong as they once were!" He says this, falling onto his back into the sand, chuckling before turning into a laugh, the same with Midoriya, just enjoying the quiet time with his mentor. He was still gonna have that talk though because that shit is inexcusable.

Midoriya gets off of Toshinori and lets him get up... Before instantly punching the old man in the gut, avoiding his scar using about 0.5% of this new power with One For All, green lightning arcing across his arm and through Toshi's torso, making him crumple to the ground, losing his breath.

Inside of One for All, Nana would be fucking killing herself laughing as the boy just did what she had planned to do to Toshi if she was still alive. In the real world, however, Midoriya is regretful of his decision immensely and is trying to get Toshinori upwards as he, very weakly admits that, "He deserved that."

Of course, the boy would spout apology after apology for hitting his mentor without warning, and possibly hitting his wound. Of course, Toshi would tell him that it was fine and he did indeed deserve the blow, which neither realized that a certain peri-winkle-haired student lived right across from Takoba beach. So not only did she see what Midoriya had done for the environment. But really, she knew almost everything about One for All, except for how it works of course.

Was she going to intercept the training? No, she decided that sleep was more important. Besides! She could ask All Might tomorrow, she did have a free class tomorrow and the first years had battle trials! Of course, she wasn't gonna miss that!