Maestros New Misteress

@NOTaDurtyDancer

Mirenas POV

As the sun began to set in the background, I pull up in the driveway to the house that would be mine if we win the trial against Prince. It's a very old mansion but with all the work that my parents and I have put in, It looks like a modern day mansion with a touch of antiquity. I sighed and got out of the car and went and locked the gates and walked to the grand doors and unlocked them and walked inside. Locking the doors behind me , I walked around admiring the remodeling and the reconstruction that has been put in from the last months. I sighed happily and walked up the grand staircase and walked around. The upstairs part was still intact they way we found it due to the reconstruction of the bottom floor. Cobwebs and dust surrounded the room with the smell of ancient and must filled my nose as I entered a room which looked like the master bedroom. The room was furnished but covered with white blankets. I went around taking off the blankets from the stuff in the room and gasped. It was like a room from French royalty, fit for a king. I was amazed at how the furniture was preserved and how authentic everything looked and I noticed that a there was a huge painting that was covered on the wall. I walked over to it and I yanked it of and gasped in awe. In the painting there was a beautiful man in beautiful a white fancy shirt and black pants. His hair was free and long ,dark and curly. His face was so angelic, so inhuman, so beautiful. Beautiful brown eyes and strong handsome jawline. His skin was a porcelain white which made him more angelic. I stared at the painting for a while when I felt a flash of cold air envelope me and lift me off the floor. I gasped and screamed and kicked the air.

"Let me go! Let me go! Please please!!"

The air carried me out of the room and took me to the grand hall and set me down in the middle of the grand hall. Fear trickled down my spine as I began to hear footsteps behind me. I tried to move but it was like my feet were cemented to the ground. Lighting flashed bright outside and winds gusted about and the rain began to fall hard outside. I shivered in fear and tried to move again when a finger trailed from the back of my neck down my spine. I shivered again and a soft chuckle escaped the lips of the person who was behind me. Fear was climbing inside me and my voice trembled as I spoke.

"Whoever you are, please don't hurt me. I won't tell anyone or report you to the authorities"

The person chuckled once more and walked in front of me and I nearly fainted at the sight. It was the man from the painting I saw in master bedroom. Long curly hair and beautiful brown eyes. His white skin gleaned against the,moonlight and lighting. He looked like an angel,sent from heaven. He softly placed his hand on my cheek and looked at me.

"Why on earth would I hurt such a beautiful woman like you? I have no reason to my dear. You are my beautiful fiancee!"

My cheeks blushed bright red from his touch and I looked at him very confused and shocked

"Wait a minute what do you mean that I am your fiancee?"

The man looked at me with a slight puzzled and confused look on his face and chuckled slightly.

"My love I know your a bit of a jokester but you've played that joke way to many times. Now please come go with the servants to get ready for our engagement party dear"

Before I began to protest, a women appeared out of nowhere in a cute servants clothes gently grabbed my hand and began to walk me to the stairs. I blinked and the mansion was all cleaned and furnished as if the mansion had never been abandoned at all.

"Now now Mistress, we must not waste time! Supper starts in about 3 hours! And we must make you as beautiful as you always been!"

I decided not to fight back and flow with it. This must be a dream. I'm probably at Bernice's house taking a fatass nap and I'm just having a weird ass dream that I will surely wake up and be like what the hell was that. I walked with the servant to the room that I was blown away from. The room was like clean as if it wasn't abandoned and on the bed, a fluffy dress with a corset with heels were waiting for me. My eyes widened and I grabbed my head. This is too much to take in. The servant gasped and grabbed the pitcher and glass cup that was on the dresser and poured a cup of water for me.