Bad Kids Club

"Why are you so set on being in love with me Aubrey? I'm a bad influence, I'm the kind of person your parents warned you about."

"Jughead cut the bullshit this isn't about the juul, or the weed or the alcohol, I actually love you dumbass, stop acting like a child. You didn't make me act out, I decided to act out, I'm my own person, if I want to act like a bad kid, I'll act like a bad kid!" He rolls his eyes at me flicking the ashes off the end of his cigarette. 

"You're not being quirky and alternative Aubrey. The whole world is a fucking bad kids club, and everyone's a member, so stop thinking you're so damn special because you fell for another cut and dry 'bad boy' helping out a good girl." I didn't want to start crying, I knew it would make me look so much worse than I already did in his eyes but I couldn't help but begin choking up. 

"Fuck you Jughead, maybe everyone can be a member of this bullshit 'club' you think is such a good metaphor, but only you can be the leader of it, just, fuck you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): I never thought I'd write fan fiction again until I had a dream that was the entire plot of this story and I wasn't just going to let it go to waste, so here we go again I guess 

-Sophie