Introduction

The cool summer breeze felt amazing against Wooyoung's flushed cheeks. He was currently doing a photoshoot for his friend Yeosang, who was a photographer, well...majoring to become one. He was told to wear a suit, which was currently suffocating him along with the summer heat.

"Yeosang, how much longer are we going to be doing this?" Wooyoung fanned himself with his hand in hopes that his friend would get the hint.

"Just a little longer. Jeez, Woo, don't be such a whiny baby, it's not even that hot today." Yeosang quickly glanced at him before looking back at his laptop, looking over the photos he had taken.

"It's 85 fucking degrees out here! Plus I'm in this stuffy suit!" The younger exclaimed.

"Wooyoung, we're in the shade, it's pretty breezy too." Yeosang looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"But still!"

__

Thirty minutes, they went on for another thirty minutes. Wooyoung felt like he was in an oven, slowly dying because of the heat. He was the true definition of that dog meme with fire in the background saying this is fine.

"Okay, we're done!" Yeosang grinned.

"Really?!" Ah, finally!" Wooyoung practically ripped off his jacket and ran over to where Yeosang was standing. After a long day's work, he was pretty excited to see how the photos came out.

"Tell me what you think of them." Yeosang handed him his laptop.

Wooyoung looked through the photos his friend took of him. One thing was clear to say, Yeosang is a bomb-ass photographer. The photos were fucking amazing! Wooyoung had never seen such amazing photos of himself. He was impressed.

"Yeosang. These are amazing! You're so fucking talented! Like, oh my fucking god! You're totally going to get a perfect score for your project."

"Thanks, Woo." Yeosang chuckled. "Really, I couldn't have done this without you, thank you."

"Even though I was dying, I really enjoyed helping you." Wooyoung wrapped his arm around the older. Yeosang laughed.

"Again, thank you Wooyoung."

__

After parting ways with Yeosang, Wooyoung decided to stop by at a nearby cafe. He was in the mood for some iced coffee.

He walked inside the small cafe and the first thing he noticed was the interior. It was very aesthetically pleasing. Themed to look like a french cafe. Wooyoung looked around in awe. He fell in love with the place.

"Excuse me, sir."

Wooyoung was quickly broken out of his trance. He turned to look at the voice, it was a girl.

"Are you in line?" She asked him.

"Oh, I am?" He looked to see where he was standing. He was standing in line without knowing it.

He looked back at the girl.

"I am." he confirmed.

"Oh, okay." She then looked away.

Well, this was awkward, Wooyoung thought. He too looked away.

__

Once it was his turn, Wooyoung walked up to the cashier and ordered his iced coffee. Surprisingly it wasn't that expensive. Wooyoung then sat down at a nearby table, waiting for his drink to be made.

He took out his phone and went on Twitter. He usually went on Twitter whenever he needed to kill time. Wooyoung was in the middle of reading a trend before he was kindly interrupted by someone.

"Excuse me."

Here we go again...

"Yes?" He looked up to see who it was, it was a man.

"How have you ever considered modeling?"

"Huh?" Was he hearing this guy correctly?

"Modeling, have you ever considered it?" The man asked again.

"Why are you asking me this?" As much as Wooyoung dreamed of getting a modeling offer, he was suspicious about the man's offer.

"Well, I work at this modeling company and they're currently looking for another male model." The man took out a small white card from his pocket, Wooyoung assumed a business card.

"Here, this is my business card." He handed the card to Wooyoung. "Give me a call if you're interested." The man said. He picked up his coffee cup and left.

Wooyoung looked at the card. His eyes widened. The man worked at KQ Modeling Company. That's huge! This is huge! Someone from KQ was asking for him to do some modeling for them?! Wooyoung couldn't believe it. It was too good to be true.

"Order 103! Your order is ready!" 

~~

What do you guys think about the new version? Personally, I really love it but, I would love to know what you guys think. Please let me know in the comments. I'll be posting the next chapter soon. Bye!