cero

casts & characters ;

☞ casts & characters ;

Vanessa Merrell ;

an innocently beautiful, independent, hardworking, cheerful, kindhearted, caring young woman who dreams about working at a famous, popular magazine company — Immortal.

she has a special childhood "best friend" that also had a memorable similarity to her ; they both hate rainy days/weather. Vanessa had always disliked the rain because of her hair problems. her hair would become extremely curly as if it were going to explode when it gets showered with a great amount of raindrops.

she had lived with her cousin, Veronica for literally every single day in her entire life. that includes in one of the biggest reasons why their relationship is even closer than just best friends or family, but they consider each other just like actual sisters in a lifetime.

Vanessa is also very innocent, sometimes maybe even too innocent. she always puts her loved ones before herself, and she forgives everyone no matter what they've done to her. overall, doesn't matter how much her appearance had changed over the past few years, she still had always been the same, sweet girl that she was before, and she's truly, purely beautiful in and out.

 overall, doesn't matter how much her appearance had changed over the past few years, she still had always been the same, sweet girl that she was before, and she's truly, purely beautiful in and out

Grayson Dolan ;

an attractive, smart, intelligent, hardworking young man who is very disciplined and always steals everyone's attention, especially girls. he moved all the way from America, to Germany to continue to his next following education stages — high school & college.

however, even though tons of girls had crushes on him throughout college, and tried to confess love to him multiple times, little did anybody know, his heart and thoughts were still way back in America. there has only been one girl, one woman that owns his whole heart, ever. and that is the one, and only ; Vanessa Merrell. his beautiful, childhood sweetheart.