Captured || 20

Welcome back everyone, I know this isn't exactly great and all, but I'll be rewriting the whole fanfic, I'm not really happy with it, but on bright side that means I'll be updating again! Slowly, sure, but updating none the less.

———————

(e/c) eyes fluttered open and were met with blotted vision, blinking away dots (Y/n) struggled, only to realise she body had been tightly bound by iron chains, her outfit now replaced with more raggy clothing and her weapons stripped of her.

"What the hell..?" (Y/n) gritted out, glaring into was was mostly darkness as she pulled against the chains, only to find that despite her strength it seemed to not effect the chains. In the mist of all her confusion, the noise of a doorknob turned and opening grabbed her attention, making her raise her gaze to be met with a chuckling black haired male.

"Who the hell are you?" (Y/n) hissed, the male dropped his smirk and glared at her.

"All this time everybody's being itching to destroy you and you don't even remember us?" He spoke near monotonously, "Even after what you, that traitor and that woman did?" (Y/n) peered at his features for a moment longer, raking through her memory until it suddenly hit her.

"Z-Zeldris.." the (H/c) female breathed, she had known that the demon seal had been broken, but that last thing she expected was for the Ten Commandments to show up so soon.

"Ah, so you do remember us then." Zeldris black eyes peered into (Y/n)'s (e/c) own as the (h/c) female felt fear rise in her, an emotion she hadn't felt in quite some while. "Oh, and since you were struggling so much before, you should know it's useless." A smirk reappeared on his features, "I made sure to put a seal on the restraints, so you can't use your power."

(Y/n) glared at the demon as she bit down her lip, 'damn, of course I get caught by the enemies what luck I have, damnit.'

Zeldris leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, "Since we've done you quite the honour of not killing you, we've indeed taken you as our prisoner, courtesy of the others really, you should thank them."

'Honour my ass, why the hell would I thank them for taking me as a goddamned prisoner!'

"And I should probably remind you that if you do anything but obey me and the rest of the Ten Commandments, then we won't hold back on killing you." He spoke slowly, putting emphasis on every word as he watched for any and all reactions.

(Y/n) held back a laugh and instead scoffed, "And what makes you think-" before she could even finish her insult, Zeldris was in front of her, his sword in hand and out of its sheath as he pressed it against her throat, resulting in thin lines of blood tricking down her neck.

"Don't underestimate us," he pulled his sword away from (Y/n)'s throat and lowered it down to her stomach, stabbing it harshly into her stomach and dragging it across, slicing open a deep would that would not deep enough to be life threatening, but deep enough to hurt, (Y/n) gasped as she coughed up small amounts of blood. "I won't be repeating myself."

Giving a huff Zeldris pulled away, pushing his sword into its sheath and leaving out the door, making sure to lock it before exiting. Leaving (Y/n) to recover the wounds in the dungeon, "damn, I forgot this shit hurts.." (Y/n) grunted lowly, chuckling to herself. "Gods those idiot friends of mine better find me fast.." she spat out some blood from her mouth, wanting to rid herself of the metallic taste. "I don't know how long my sanity will last having to 'obey' these fuckers, geez Ban how did you do it?" Chuckling at her own joke she pressed her back into the stone wall, sliding down to rest on the ground waiting for her wounds to recover.

'Seriously though, you guys better save me soon, I'm counting on you.'