I'm hungry Princess

• Jahseh Pov •

"Baby please, come on I'm hungry lemme eat that pussy." I said whining.

"Boy no, stop asking you see I'm trynna do my hair!"

I was mad, I didn't want to fuck, I wanted to taste her. I was craving her on my tongue and it's been driving me crazy. I got behind her and put my face in her booty. She laughed and moved off my face.

"Leah dawg, stop playin." I said rolling my eyes.

"Jah, I have work!" She said hissing at me.

I don't know why she works, she know I got us, with my music career we good. I can't blame a beautiful woman for wanting to be independent though.

"Guess we doing this the hard way then." I said shrugging.

I took the flattening comb from her and set it on the bathroom counter. I threw her over my shoulder and she yelped.

"Jah damn! Put me down!" She shouted trying to wiggle out my grip.

I threw her on the bed and she laughed. I pulled on her pants trying to pull them down and she kept pushing me away.

"You can't just call out or quit?" I said getting annoyed.

"Oh no, fine Jah go head because I'm not finna go over that with you again." She said rolling her eyes.

A smirk formed on my face and I unbuckled her pants. I ripped them off and she gasped.

I ripped off her panties and threw them across the room. She was already wet. I licked my lips and smirked.

"Jahh hurry I have workkk" she whined covering her face.

I put my face near her pussy and admired how wet she was.

"All this, just for me princess?" I said with a grin.

I flicked my tongue along her clit and watched as she changed her breathing. I licked all over looking for her sweet spot. Moments after I found it.

"F-fuckkk jah, d-don't stooppp.." she said arching her back and gripping my hair.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and held her down to me.

"Your not going no where." I growled at her.

Her moans filled the room room and I loved it.

• Leah Pov •

My hands tightened in his hair as he devoured every inch of me.

"Fuuxkk daddyy.." I said trying to catch my breath.

I know I kept pushing him away because of work but this is what I want... I needed this. I craved for his tongue to explore my lower region. I wanted him inside me, I wanted more than just head.

"J-Jah f-fuck me" I said as his tongue circled my pearl.

He pulled away and I laid there with my eyes closed trying to gather myself together. I took a deep breathe in then suddenly, Jah slid into me slowly but all at once. My breath deepened and I felt like I was going to pass out from loss of oxygen.

He thrusted himself in and out of me slowly, grunting with every thrust.

"D-damn baby g-girl.. w-why are you so tight? He said grunting along with another thrust.

He hit my spot and my arms lasped onto his shoulders. My back arched a little and my legs wrapped around his back as well. My breathing raised and so did his pace.

"S-slower J-Jahseh.." I said trying to speak.

"Mhm... remember.. all... that talkin... you was ... doin." Thrusting harder with every word.

My moans uncontrollable, filling every inch of the house. He pulled put and looked down at me as I sat there trying to catch my breath.

"All fours.. now." He said pointing to the spot in front of him.

I did as told and crawled over to the spot in front of him.

"Now.. arch And DON'T move. He demanded.

I nodded my head and he got off the bed. I listened as I heard him shuffle around the room. He came back and grabbed both my arms putting them in handcuffs. I gasped and tried breaking free.

"J-Jah! I- I told you I don't have much time I have work!" I yelled trying to get him to let me go.

I heard nothing, i tried sitting up but was immediately pushed back down. Seconds later Jahseh's tongue was back on my clit. He licked in circles and all over causing my moans to be sloppy.

"S-lll-ower daddy please." I whined.

I felt him grin against me and he stood up. I took a deep breathe trying to get myself together. A minute later he slowly put him self into me. I gasped, also letting little moans slip out.

"Damn, baby girl you so wet dawg." He said slow stroking me.

"F-fuck you, i-ima be late!" I managed to get out still out of breath.

He stopped stroking me and just sat there.

"What." He asked.

I winced at his voice, I could tell I made him upset. Next thing I know he began fucking me senseless. My moans were loud, I tried pulling away but he held me back to him.

"O- o- ok- okay j- jah!" I moaned out loud.

I felt a familiar knot in my stomach and my moans got even louder. I felt like he was moving my guts around but also in a pleasurable way.

"Yeahhh baby, who's pussy is this." He said and slapped my ass.

"Y-yours daddy.." I moaned out.

My body shook and I released my juices all over him. He kept stroking and My legs slowly gave out. He followed with me as I slowly slid out of my arch. My nails clawing at his stomach and my toes curling so hard it feels like they're losing circulation. Jahseh's strokes began to get sloppy and pulls out. He uncuffs me and throws the cuffs to the side.

"Lay on your back." He said and I slowly turned over.

"Jah look, I love you and all but I really need to go to work." I said looking at the time.

He wasn't even paying attention. He lined himself at my entrance and slid back in. I grabbed the sheets arching my back a little.

"Just quit baby." He smiled at me.

He began stoking deeper and my arms latched on to his back.

"N-no." I spat back.

He gave me a devilish look and began stroking deeper and harder.

I moaned loud as fuck, scratching jah's back. His strokes got sloppy again and he slowed his stroke.

"D-don't tighten up on me like that." He said grunting.

My nails still digging into his back, he stopped and collapsed right next to me. We both laid there out of breathe. My phone began to ring and I looked to see it was my boss. I face palmed myself and answered it.

"Yes Ms.Capperman?" I asked closing my eyes tightly.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! YOUR AND 1  HOUR AND 25 MINUTES LATE!" She yelled at me.

"Ma'am what ha-

"I don't want to hear it! Your fired!" She yelled then hung up in my face.

I laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling. Jah is going to FUCKING GET IT! I think to myself.

To be continued...
———————-
Hehehehe, there y'all goo!! Expect a valentines chapter soon!