5 | nobody knows

NO, ANYWHERE BUT THIS PLACE my mind ran in circles trying to comprehend how I could end up back here

The sign read 'The Titty Twister' as my stomach dropped to my ass. I didn't have my weapons, my arm's wounded, and I have the worst company in the world. This is not the time for me to be walking into a club filled with culebras.

"Devil dogs and bad bitches! Come on in for the all you can lick buffet of all of the most beautiful tastiest delicacies, south of the border." The familiar little man rambled on, making obscene gestures with his hands.

"We've got only one item on the menu, that's true, but we've got every flavor under the Mexican moon!"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, still being careful with the left one, thanks to Richard. I really just want to get the hell out of here to be honest, not wanting to see all the ghosts of my past.

"I did my part." Jacob yelled over the all the noise. "We got you across the border, I'm not takin' my children and this nice young lady inside, we're done."

Seth smirked. "Fine, stay out here with the devil's rejects, have your own little Altamont." He said, jingling the keys from his finger, causing me to give him a nasty look.

The pastor shook his head. "Wasn't the deal."

"No, the deal was that we stick together until Richie and I finish our deal" Seth said plainly and looked at Jacob.

"You heard me devil dogs and bad bitches! Come on in! We got pan dulce of every flavor for you! Any way you like it, with all the fillings."

The crazy little dudes eyes met with mine and he threw his arms up in the air and whooped.

"My, my, there's a pretty little face and perky set of tits I thought I'd never see again." He mocked loudly, strutting towards me, causing me to grimace.

"Ladies and Gentlemen it seemed your favorite special was just added to the menu once again. Sweet, hot, pecan pie!" He smirked over at me.

I walked up to him, looking back behind me to see the very confused, slightly amused face of Seth Gecko before looking back to the man.

"Sorry penjedo, I'm not gonna be on the menu tonight, especially when your the costumer." I smirked, walking past him, not before he grabbed my wrist roughly.

Before the guy could say anything or touch me further, Seth clocked him right in the face.

"The girl said no." The guy fell to the floor muttering words I'm glad the Gecko brother could not understand.

I sucked on my teeth as I gave Seth a little appreciative nod and followed him though the door of The Twister.

It had been so long since I had been here last. A few years ago I worked as a bartender for the club, my brother being involved with Santanico Pandemonium. Of course that all ended when I became a culebra hunter by night, not that anyone knows that fact in here though.