No judgement in your eyes (' . ') (1dNiall)

Kenley's POV

             It's been a week now since we migrated here in Manchester.

           Back to our hometown in Ontario, Canada., my life was really great. Talking with bunches of friends, speaking non-sense and definitely aggreeing and disaggreeing on a thing...which was now the opposite of my life here in this so called "MANCHESTER" which was really weird!?, like you're an alien?!

No friends,

Mom is on work as well as my Dad cause they were both Doctors and that's the big deal here, we migrated cause of their work...

Well of course my little brother Elly, whose always playing on his PSP...which not a big deal cause i can do whatever i wanna do not minding him.

But of course I love  them with all of my heart.<3

nts: tommorow would be the starting day of classes

-----------6:30am-------------

my clock strikes to alarm! Reminding me to wake up early not to be late....

I grab a towel and headed to the bathroom.....

when i'm done i headed to my closet dragging my jeans and shirt then grabbing my pairs of Toms.

I heard Mom Yelling Downstairs to hurry up for the breakfast...

Yeah mom coming! Give me a sec. Please....

And i ponytailed my hair and rushing through the door then downstair.

----------7:20am----------

As i headed downstair my little brother was almost done on his breakfast as i interrupt him to make me some sandwiches because i'm sick of cereals...

He then grab a sandwich then spread some nutellas...

 then gave the sandwich and proudly say:

Chef Elly's Nutellas sandwich for her only sistah Kenley...

I can't stop myself laughing on his accent....

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

lil bro what was that accent?

He then said grabbing a plate to wash

Oh nothing sistah, anything for you're merely starving stomach on the first day of School...

Then i give him the evilist grinned and said What was that for?

He just laugh on it, then my mom and dad called us to fix everything before we go to school...

------------8:00am-------------

Alright I'm done as i looked my brother giving me hi five i'm done then...heading to the car...

As we were heading to the car I can't help myself being so nervous cause this would be our first day of school here and i don't have any idea on what was their first day surprise to everyone new to the school cause back on Canada everyone's thinking the evilist thing they could think for the new faces on school. 

As dad starts the engine I felt like really melting on the seat.

"Oh my Goodness help us to overcome this one"...(on my mind)

then my lil bro snap my hands then said it's going to be great my sistah...

Stop calling me like that, feels like you're way too older than me lil bro...(laughing)

Jeez! then stop calling me lil bro, alright!...He said

I'd try...I Responded 

Ssssh you two behave alright?!...Mom yell at us from the driver seat while dad smiling at her

Then we both respond A'Yay Captain!