A new friend

The orphanage wasn't that bad. Thaila and you became friends really fast. She was the oldest in her room and I decided that I was lonely. So she moved into my room. We shared the room so she had her half and I had mine.

She was like a little sister to me. Today was her 13th birthday and we were having a surprise party.

I have to distract her until 5:00 and then i could go back to the orphanage for the big surprise. So we were going to lunch.

"So Thalia, what do you wanna do for your 13th birthday" I said

"I dunno" she replied with a giggle " But its funny seeing you with that party hat on"

"Well its your birthday and this is my birthday hat" isay laughing

We had little convos but that was it.

i paid for the meal with the money that was given to me and we left.

We looked around stores but nothing popped out. We had already spent all the money that was given to us anyway.

i was looking and necklaces when Thalia said

"OHHH Gabby look these earnings are soo cute" Thalia said from across the store

I laughed and walked over to her. They were cute but not my style. They had Little black and white sculls on them. I picked them up and walked over to the counter.

"What are you doing Gabby we have no money" She says

I dug out a ten dollar bill from my pocket and paid for them

I turned around and said "Happy 13th birthday Thals" She smiled and jumped up and down "Thanks Gabs" Thalia said and rannout of the store

I laughed and ran after her

I looked to see her getting dragged into a ally.

FUCK

I ran behind a wall and got suited up. I didn't have enough time to put on the mask correctly but it will have to do.

I flew into the ally to see Thalia getting held up against the wall.

I flew down behind the guy and super punched him off of her. She fell to the ground and the guy ran away. I knelled down beside her. She looked up with wide eyes when I noticed my mask fell off.

"Gabby' she said

SHIT SHIT SHIT