Akward.....

Mason's POV

So yeah this is it I guess. Today is the day my family and I leave our home of Minnesota to North Carolina. Oh right sorry, forgot to introduce myself. Hi I'm Mason, yes female I don't know why my parents gave a girl a boys name abut i like it, it's different. They told me that they were gonna name my twin brother that but they chose Dylan instead. They thought they were having twin boys but they got me instead. I don't really mind my family, I mean it would be nice if my parents were home more but they say that if we moved that would change. Bullshit. It's not all that bad though. Since their never home it doesn't really matter what we do. Neither one of us have ever really thought what people think and we were never afraid to go outside the normal rich kid confert zone. Yes were rich. Like full out private school, mansion, got a smart phone when we were eight rich. But anways neither one of us like how everyone at our school uses us for our fame or rich parents. Now my parents insit that when they are home that we bring someone from our grade. Incase you haven't caought on by now even our OLD bestfriends use us. Can't say that I didn't see it at first but I saw it before Dylan and my parents. So we told our parents about our little people using problem so of course they freak out and make us move. This time public school. More kids. More bullies. More fake friends. Can't wait. "MASON IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOW DAD SAID HE'S GONNA LEAVE WITHOUT YOU" everyone meet my impaitent family. "COMING' I picked up my macbook and iphone and their chargers and walked to the limo. Yes limo. As I was walking past my parents room I noticed the door was open for the first time in forever (Haha frozen refferance. sorry) So being me I peeked inside, and it was full of their shit the way it always is. "Dad did you even pack?" I yelled as i shut the door behind me and walking outside. "No you guys are going early to go to school" "how will you know if we go to school" Me and Dylan say at the same time. I hate when we do that cause it reminds me were twins, yet we alway give each other that like 'good thinking' look. "cause i trust you every other day to go to school. Now limo before it leaves'' ''Dad it's not gonna leave the drivers right there," I say pointing to the driver holing the side door open ''Yeah ok bye see you guys in a few weeks" "ok by- WAIT WEEKS?" 'yup watch your face'' he says shutting the door on us. so it's just me and Dylan as always, told you it wouldn't change. "God, what lovely parents" "i know right?! Atleast you have me"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

yeah sorry it's short but i need to see if people actually read it before i write anymore  sorry its like what you puke up but if i get reads ill make it better i promise. Ok bye