Introduction

The death of Google Plus was a surprise to all of us users. We know the story, the rise and the fall. To random posting, trying to find who we were, to making new friends are sharing dank af memes, to roleplaying and hardships.

It was our home, our paradise. But bugs, data leaks, and out of control spams destroyed our world. And we thought our online enemies were the problem.

Thus, leading to the shutdown of Google+ in 2019.

So what happened? To me, if you look at most social media platforms, their business is the social media app itself. Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. companies is the social media itself, nothing else.

Google, however, acts as a multi-source. Being a resource for search, working in docs, YouTube, payment, business organization and knowledge. Google is multiple things and has multiple outlets of ability for users to create. And if compare all of this to Google+, the only difference is that you're meeting people online to share your creations with.

This is beneficial, or at least it could have been. But Google isn't known for social media, it's known for tracing information and creativity. Not saying that Google doesn't care about Plus, it's just that the downsides of a social media platform and their balance to control it is out of their reach.

This is all in my opinion of course. Pretty sure there is a more logical reason. But the reason I'm making this story is about how to keep our fantasies alive. To most users, Google+ was an escape for reality (To me, reality just haunted me more). Because of the creativity it gave from person to person to person to person was phenomenal. It's layout was simple and understanding (Perfect for my OCD).

So how do we make a world like G+? Well, instead of making a replica, let's look at ourselves. How did we make G+ so special?

The answer: Our friends, our creativity, us. We. You. You made it special. You can go on any social media platform anywhere, if you have the creativity, you can make anywhere like our home, Google+.