Facing Reality

Ok. Wow

It's ok I have bad anxiety too. But this anxiety can save us all a lot of heart and headache. I'm telling you this so you won't fall flat on your face to a trap of "escaping your reality". When you try to escape reality, eventually, reality gets harder to face.

I know your favorite online celebs tell you that it's ok to think like that, but I disagree. As a young guy going through financial stumps and unemployment with a single mother who's been in a financial stump ever since she was released into the world, how the Hell can I escape that?

Not casing myself onto you, but it's just the truth. We can't escape reality. We can ignore it, sure. But if it's raining, it's raining. And it's time to wear a coat.

I want to help you to grab reality by the ball and make reality yours. On Google+, I encountered some people about their depression, family issues, etc. I love to talk to them, because I want to help them. It was my calling to help online people. Behind the screen, I can really analyze and think what I want to type, instead of some Dr. Phil show.

Not anything against the man, he's incredible. I just want something a little more private.

If you want your fantasies to last forever, then you have to tame reality first. Easier said than done though. May take a handful of years to recover, but it'll be worth it in the end.

I may be in a shotty situation myself, but I want to be your assistance in some sort of way (If it involves money, I have none, sorry). Online tips and information is what I mostly provide. We can stay up all night chatting if you want to.

Contact me on Hangouts: chadley1245