Chapter: 3

I wake up in a stange room I've never seen before. I don't exactly remember what happened I have to think about it.

Today was the reaping. I gotten picked for the Hunger games. I passed out Out off shock I  don't know how long its been  since I passed out.

that is all that happened. I lay there trying to figure out where I was but my mind kept on making me think of other things like, what kind of arena is it gonna be?  how will I die? who wii kill me?

YES! I figured out where I was I was  in the train for the tributes. I get up walk out of the room. see if I can find the dining room. I just follow my nose its a mixture of hot cakes, coffee beans and mixtures if fruits. I finally find it. I get greeted by the mentor"Hello!!! you've been sleeping ask day, we barely got to see you!"  she said. Im pretty sure her name was sparkle. "Here here, come eat sweetie!" she sets me down at the seats and I help myself to: hot cakes, hot chocolate, a banana (I'll never have a story without banana Ha ha!)  some bacon, and scrambled eggs. 

I look at the other tribute, who looks like he's been crying all night. I don't know his name. he looks like he's 15.  I bite into hotcakes Mmmm... these are good. I finally decide to speak. " what's your name?" I ask the boy. "Clover"  he says. then it's awkwardly quiet we all  suit there only  noise is us clanking our forks on our plates. this is going to be a long day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~