Moving

Milan P.o.v

Milan old house

4 am

Brooklyn,New York

Today was the day these fuck ass niggas make me move to Florida like seriously they can really suck my dick ,but anyways lemme introduce myself ,my name is Milan Sung, I am the youngest of 4 children , we all have the same dad but different moms, ...

Today was the day these fuck ass niggas make me move to Florida like seriously they can really suck my dick ,but anyways lemme introduce myself ,my name is Milan Sung, I am the youngest of 4 children , we all have the same dad but different moms, except for Leo and Geo they have the same mom,Our dad is Dominican,but are moms are black ,and mine is also asian too so Im all mixed up. But anyways back to my rant, like they deadass bouta make me move to fuck ass Florida, and it aint even miami , its Broward county, like IM about to leave my bestfriend Dream.That shit is really hitting hard.

"Milannnnnn Hurry up in the shower"Geo yelled

"Boyy just hold up dang" I said getting annoyed, as I hopped out the shower I got my purple beat pill and played No mentions by Nba Youngboy

Cut my ties with my people now my grandfather poppin' ran it up all by myself now they neva gon stop , and I see they say I flopped tho, in my head I know what I know,

I grabbed a matching pair of PINK undergarments , after that I put on Coco butter lotion.

After I got done putting on my outfit, I grabbed my purse putting all my phone accessories in it, like my headphones,charger, etc

After I got done putting on my outfit, I grabbed my purse putting all my phone accessories in it, like my headphones,charger, etc. I was still mad but I just walked out and got in the car. There was only one spot left and that was next to Wes. He was one of my favorite people because he gave me anything I wanted.Well really all my brothers doo.I laid on his shoulder while putting on my headphones,I was playing Playa cards right by Keisha Cole and Tupac. Until I felt one get took out , I looked up to see Wes put one in, this is gonna be a long drive but O well.

12 Hours later

Broward county,Florida 

Milan p.o.v

We were just pulling up to the sign that said Broward County, I woke up to a feeling on my lap, I looked down to see Wes knocked out on my leg.I smiled and played with his hair, looking at the houses go by until we pulled up to a big house.I shook Wes awake as I started to put my stuff in my bag again.

"Can you grab my bag right quick Leo" I asked holding it out for him, he nodded his head grabbing it. I grabbed my  two suit cases and walked into the house it was nice, with carpeted floors , the space by the front door, being oak wood, I walked up the stairs lokking around for my room, I walked up toa door with my name in glitter, I smiled looking at it. 

I walked in to see my room was a royal blue color, It had a royal blue star tapestry with lights going all over the room.I had white curtains, and white dressers, I had a Walk-in closet with a Bathroom connected.

I ran out my room and jumped on my mom "Omg thank you so much  for this mami" I said hugging her "You're welcome Mija" my mom said . I walked to the door next to mines and opened it to see Geo putting his stuff up, "Geooooooooo" I sung "what do you want lani"

"I wanna go to the mall so I can get something to wear to school tomorrow"

"Alright go see if everyone else is comin" 

"KK" I said walking into leo's room "Vienes al centro comercial con nosotros?" I asked (are you coming to the mall with us) "Yea i'll come" Yehsshhh. "Wes you coming to the mall with us" I yelled down the hall , "Yea" bet.

 I walked back in the room and went to my suitcase getting out my shower stuff and hopped in , after getting out I put on lotion , I put on some spandex shorts , with a Band tee, and my Red,back and white retro 1's.

I walked outside to the car but Geo rolled down the window "Where df you going like that" 

"boy gon man they just shorts and they not even booty shorts" I said "Man go change bruh" "mAn gO cHaNgE bRuH" I said mocking him.

We rode to a little strip mall so I could pick out some things, as we were walking all I heard was "MY DICK FEEL CRAZY" I looked up to see a short light skin dude , I busted out laughing "I know you fuckin lyin'"

Geo was dying on the floor right now, as we were walking I drifted with them to go to PINK as I was walking out the store I bumped into the same dude "Damn nigga" I said "O I'm sorry shorty , whats your name " He said , I smirked "Milan how about you" "Yung dagger dick" if this nigga dont gon on on. "boy whats ya real name" "Jahseh" Ohh thats actually an interesting name, I like that "Well it was nice to meet you jahseh but I gotta find my brothers." I said about to walk away

"Can I get your numba doe shorty" He asked "I guess" I said as we exchange phones "aight imma text you shorty" He said smiling .

I laughed and said ok before walking around the mall trying to find my brother until I found them in journeys, really...

"Alright guys IM ready to go" I said to them

"Bet" They said as we walked out the store and driving home, "maaaaa"I screamed

"Girl you betta stop all dat damn yelling" She said 

"Can you flat iron ma hair cuz i dont be getting it right" I asked

"alright go get the flat irons" she sighed

"where are they " I said

"Under the sink" she said , as I ran upstair and looked under the sinks, but I couldn't find them so I looked around everwhere "I can't find them ma" I said "Girl they should be- Oh they right here" 

Breaks 4th wall I swear to fucking god she always doing this shii ...mamas at they finest

"Aight" I ran back into the bathroom woth a chair so she could do myhair

2 hours later 

my mom was done with my hair, so I sprayed it and wrapped it , going into my room, I took off all my clothes change into some basketball shorts then watched Martin on tv until I fell Asleep.

^one of my fave pictures of him

💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜

                                                                   2/4/19 💫

Welp give me some feedback , I think my writing is trashhhhhh, but anyways Im gonna make up a schedule to update

~ DeAsia 🤪