1

He's just sitting there trying his best to fit himself in,he looks beside him there sitting with his beautiful smile is none other than his boyfriend for some and husband to others or for the anti's just friends but to him his whole world.
The interview so far has gone well cause there yet to ask the question, he's just waiting for the BOM to blast cause he knows that he'll have to be the one to answer,he doesn't like it one bit but he got to do it cause his sweet  world won't be able to he's just to easy to break,can't deny there love it makes him weep so he has to stay strong and deny cause if not there will be a bigger problems which he knows he won't like,so he got to stay strong atlest for him.
'so there's this pick showing Harry and Louis kissing,is it true'
Showing them the picture
"People genuinely think that me and Harry are in a relationship,which obviously is not true we're just good friends"am dating Eleanore who I love and we're happy.
With a tight smile he finishes the question,
The interview carries on and he doesn't like it a bit, looking around and finally catches eyes of his other half who's got a sad smile on his face.
He just wants to hold him and declare to everyone the world that yes he's married to this beautiful boy sitting next to him m,yes he's in love with Harry,yes he loved him since 18 but he can't he won't cause he knows it's not save yet,not the time yet everything his planned,they time will come not so soon but soon,
And when the time comes he'll scream out loud and to the ones  who did not believe in them who looked down to there love and ship,who seeing it yet denying it,
When that day will come he'll ask them just one question "Y"
Y support me with others but see rong with him,Y ignore there love, Y can't be happy for them are they not human don't HandL have feelings,then Y not love them Y the hate.
Y support them with someone else but not LsndH together
    Y
All he hopes is thay have a answer for all his Y's