Young Love

~~Mia's POV~~

"Do you want to dance" a male voise behind me whispered, I turn and there behind me is Luke I whisper to him that Ash won't like his little sis dating his band member.

"We can keep this from him don't ya think" god I love it when he bites his lip it's just ahhhhh!!! I have loved this cutie since day dot of the band hopefully Ash never finds out.

"Helloooooo babbeeeee" I stopped day dreaming when Luke was close to splashing water on my face, "let's go somewhere private" I jumped in his car and we went to his place he pulled me to him room and everything went from good to fantastic.

~ NEXT DAY~
I woke up by Luke's bare chest rising upppp and downnnn.
I heard a knock at the door so I got up slipped Luke's baggy jumper over me and answered the door and it was him Mum Liz we've known each other forever and are really close she's like a second Mum.
"Hey Mia how was the dance last night I say Luke and you dancing you've been getting really close I know there's something between you guys but it'll be our little secret" she whispered with a wink. "Yeah we've been dating for a month and a bit but you can't tell Ash coz hell will be unleashed ok?" "I said it was our little secret didn't I" See this is why I love her so much she understands me so well "Thanks Liz a lot tell Luke I have to get home ok?" "Sure thing honey bye" "Bye Liz" she walked out of the room so I went over to Luke and kissed his cheek and quietly closed the door and ran 4 blocks down to my house.

As I was about to text Luke and a tied looking Ashton waddles in the kitchen "Hey Ash" he jumped so I guess I scared the shit outa him "Oh it's only you hey Mia, what were you and Luke up to last night"

Shoot what do I sayy

"We were just chilling at his house and fell asleep watching movies till his mum got home then I came home what did you and Luci get up to?"
"What nothing I dropped her home and then drove here and was on Twitter all night" "Yeah I trust you to do that Ash hahah"

__________________________

Heyyyy nobody who's reading it's really hard not to write to any one and if somebody does read this I need a new character so just comment

Full name

Age

Interests

Personality

Style

And anything else that'll make this book better

BTW sorry if the first chapters are everywhere this is my first book

~Kadee xx