Welcome to Riverdale!

"The town with pep!" the welcome sign reads.
Many have overtime come to the conclusion that that catch frase is somewhat old and no longer accurately describes the small town.
But as of yet our heroes haven't come to that conclusion. They will however after this story has it's way.

An honorable quote said by the one and only
Jughead Jones is said to describe it more accurately. "No story has an happy ending, unless you stop telling it before it's over" so he said and so he will believe, for the foreseeable future at least.

Jughead Jones, as you will come to learn, want to become a writer after he finds a way out of the hellhole that is his home town. He will write his own mysteries instead of living in someone else's. He will bring his family back together and leave the gang his father rules over. He also hopes to bring his girlfriend, Betty Cooper, with him. And if you discount the times they've fought he'd even bring his best friend, Archie Andrews.

Many have told him that opposites attract, but he have always brushed them off, even Betty to a start. She was the preppy typical American school girl, teachers pet and all. But now, now he couldn't agree more. Here in Riverdale Highs school paper room. Here they found each other. Here they fell in love, from what seemed like the smallest possibility. They make it work, though Jughead must admit that joining his fathers gang didn't earn him any favors.

This story however isn't an AU or an alternative version of what went down. This is just another look at the same exact events with a slightly twisted angle. Some will be of the consequences and some of the events and even of the thing that went on meanwhile.

So with that said and the introduction out of the way let this writers slightly twisted retelling begin! Hold on to your kids please and make sure to keep all your parts inside the ride at all times!

Warning!
Chapters will be added at the power of the writer (whom is somewhat under the influence of the readers so be merciful please). The writer recommends and encourages you to tell your opinions and if something is wrong with the retelling of following events.
On that note they also would greatly appreciate any ideas and prompts you all may come up with for further chapters and stories so therefore please leave them in the comments

(And yes I am referring to myself in third person as the writer and on that account also take no responsibility for the content of this story)